Black sperm's potential

tumblr_mijyerY5y71rkr4fxo1_500.gif

It is easy to see the potential. I think any woman would be attracted to this

View attachment 295948
I TRIED FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS TO GET PREGNANT BY MY (WHITE) HUSBAND. IT ONLY TOOK MY BLACK FRIEND 1 TRY TO GET MY BLACK PREGNANT
View attachment 295948
I TRIED FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS TO GET PREGNANT BY MY (WHITE) HUSBAND. IT ONLY TOOK MY BLACK FRIEND 1 TRY TO GET MY BLACK PREGNANT
So you wont be bothering to try again with hubby!!!!!! Quite right just keep doing it with your black friend, he soon will become your lover and master. Well done

I long to have my beautiful redheaded wife fucked by the biggest, thickest black cock we can find. I seem to fantasize endlessly of seeing her expression as she first sees what is about to enter her and the sound that escapes her lips as it slides into her! I want to see her being so embarrassed at being so wet (for another cock) and I would love to see her lose complete control. I would love to hear her screams and to sense the explosion deep within her as his thick and endless semen splashes against her "uterus walls". How incredible it would be if she were instantly pregnant...my beautiful German wife with a black baby (I would happily raise it as my own)!

Back