Black sperm's potential

Look by yourself. This mature black man is incredible! He cummed twice during the fuck and he didn't need refractary period...he continued fucking her!!!

At first she excites him sucking his cock, witch becomes hard quickly. Later when they start to fuck, he tells her that he is going to cum (he is so excited and he can't resist) and she begs he fills her pussy!!! (She is a good woman no doubts)
After his cum he looks stronger than before...! And he continues fucking her despite his cum!!!
Her legs wrapped around him is a clear way to show us, how much she enjoyed being fucked by that incredible mature black man, who proved to have an enormous virility and so strong cock!!!

Now that is some amazing stamina! No wonder so many women seek out black men to ******* their children.

wow very good post and after readin all on here about black sperm think my first BBC without BC few night back from wat u guys sayin im now carrying a black baby lol cause he filld me up hella
as a white man i wish i had a black breeding wife like you

Moreover the pleasure that black men are feeling during the cum momento or the intention of women to get pregnant, it's a wonderful view for all those caucasian men (me inclued) who really feel admiration for black men's virility and stamina, watching them cumming over girls/women face or inside their pussies washing them completely!
http://www.blacktowhite.net/bbc-cum-on-her-face/
In that momento black men are masters!

Here you have another video from that amazing brazilian man. I'm not an expert in portuguese language but I could understand some words. this video looks like if she was cuckolding her husband with that man. At the beginning he asks her if she wish his cum. In some parts of the video they talk abou the good rub for his dick and I think she wished him to cum right to the camera because she knew his sperm shot was going to be amazing!
His virility is incredible! Typical from black men!

Back