Black sperm's potential

My wife has now had a black lover for 18 months. She enjoys it very much that her black lover shoots huge amounts of potent black sperm into her womb when he ejaculates. It's quite a mess I have to clean up when he is finished.

The enormous amounts of sperm make my wife feel very feminine she has told me.

She now wants to have unprotected sex with her lover in order to have a biracial baby which is her most important goal in life.

If she decides to have unprotected sex she will soon be pregnant. That's for sure.

The thought of my wife being pregnant with a black baby is extremely arousing but also scaring.

Normally my wife usually has it her way.View attachment 639622
Do you have any pictures of your wife you can share here with us so we all can see her? Any action with her bull is fine too....I am sure we all here anxious to see what you got....No need to show faces if you prefer.

My wife has now had a black lover for 18 months. She enjoys it very much that her black lover shoots huge amounts of potent black sperm into her womb when he ejaculates. It's quite a mess I have to clean up when he is finished.

The enormous amounts of sperm make my wife feel very feminine she has told me.

She now wants to have unprotected sex with her lover in order to have a biracial baby which is her most important goal in life.

If she decides to have unprotected sex she will soon be pregnant. That's for sure.

The thought of my wife being pregnant with a black baby is extremely arousing but also scaring.

Normally my wife usually has it her way.View attachment 639622

It's a wonderful goal to have and you should be proud. As long as you're a good dad and know your place, your wife will become the envy of all of her white friends. It will enable her to have the best of both worlds.

Just remember that she's not cheating on you or keeping you in the dark. She's sharing this with you and wants to have this black baby together. Also, it's too late if she's already in the lifestyle as it's a natural progression. He's a strong alpha male and she wants his babies.

Just tell you're proud, kiss her black-pregnant white belly, and build a wonderful and loving bond with this baby. Hold your head up high and show this baby off to the world and let them know how much you love it! It's what's best for everyone.

Many of us would love to be in your place so be grateful to both of them.

BTW I hope he's really really extra dark and has strong and dominant African genes. That would be the most beautiful and erotic union.

Back