Black seed

because my black never normally comes twice I like the first ejaculation on my body because I like to see how strong he shoots his cum, the second ejaculation I like to get in my pussy, in my mouth is also OK but we do this only seldom
Lucky dude!

I only go bare with my black lover. Everyone else wears condoms, sometimes I even make my husband wear them.
So your black lover goes bare, but occasionally your husband wraps up? Just curious, does your husband play on the side? And are you on any birth control?

Deep, deep inside and the more of it the better. Sex with well endowed black men is soooo much more intense/exhilarating when they finish our 'dates' that way! Nothing else comes close. It leaves me with such a completely satisfying feeling, and hubby really loves it when there's a chance that some of my bull's semen is still leaking out of me the rest of the evening, ie, - out to dinner (always at a nice restaurant), to the movies, walking around shopping, or going out to a club - whatever it is we choose to do.

I myself Love it when a bull cums deep in my pussy or ass which ever one he or i want at the time, also i love getting facials, a few times a bull exploded all over my feet and toes and that was pretty hot too
You are yet another white honey bunny who is pretty enough that no one knows you like it Black.
It is madness, but hot madness.

Back