Black seed

Be interracial or sex between people of the same kind,it has a euphoric atmosphere only without a condom!!
This is even more true for ladies longing for sperm from black gentlemen!! :)
Ladies and gentlemen!Sex for up ,have to sex!! :)

I had a long time Bull that I was exclusive to. My tubes were tied so no fear of pregnancy. Sex with my ex was pretty non-existent by this time. My Bull and I never used protection. When we did it was because others were involved. Both my Bull and I were married to partners that had no idea, so we had to be careful. We couldn't afford to come home with a disease or have him get another woman pregnant.

I had a long time Bull that I was exclusive to. My tubes were tied so no fear of pregnancy. Sex with my ex was pretty non-existent by this time. My Bull and I never used protection. When we did it was because others were involved. Both my Bull and I were married to partners that had no idea, so we had to be careful. We couldn't afford to come home with a disease or have him get another woman pregnant.
During that time, IF you could have, would you have had your Bull's baby?

We screen our guys and I dislike the feeling of condoms ( makes me sore) all because I prefer it deep in me. Im not a swallower usually, so I definitely need their load inside me somewhere. Oh and yes hubby cleans. We are more a stag vixen couple but I love it when he cleans and services me after.

My wife and Chocolatej89 secretly went bare many times before she and I agreed to it. Then one night while I was watching from our camera set up. The condom came off inside her. He sent her downstairs to me ti get it out. After I did she immediately went back upstairs and let him fuck her bare. Since, then there is no count on the times he has filled her with his seed.
Hi txgandcmcnasty64 ! By the way did he provide you with HIV certificate?

Back