Black seed

We screen our guys and I dislike the feeling of condoms ( makes me sore) all because I prefer it deep in me. Im not a swallower usually, so I definitely need their load inside me somewhere. Oh and yes hubby cleans. We are more a stag vixen couple but I love it when he cleans and services me after.
Hi Australian, my wife loves seed , she especially likes black seed we had an African who would give out buckets , I remember one night they were fucking on our lounge , Kim had mounted his cock and was bouncing up and down when all off a sudden he grunted ,shook and filled her ,so much seed oozed out of her it just kept coming out , she cleaned him up but cum was still oozing out the lounge and carpet was soaked , I thought that would have emptied him , I was wrong ,later Kim was giving him head when again he emptied his balls it was like a white fountain, he came around on many occasions.

Hi Australian, my wife loves seed , she especially likes black seed we had an African who would give out buckets , I remember one night they were fucking on our lounge , Kim had mounted his cock and was bouncing up and down when all off a sudden he grunted ,shook and filled her ,so much seed oozed out of her it just kept coming out , she cleaned him up but cum was still oozing out the lounge and carpet was soaked , I thought that would have emptied him , I was wrong ,later Kim was giving him head when again he emptied his balls it was like a white fountain, he came around on many occasions.
wow a great bull! was it in Africa or an African in Australia?

Back