Black seed

I actually have a black ******* that I'm not sure who his donor is it happened in a 5 guy gang bang.
I cant have any more and my husband loves him more than anything so im good.
However, I'm totally open to letting guys practice or trying to prove the docs wrong
I admire you guys, being able to do that in this sick society it's very brave. Your ******* is very lucky to have you both.

She loves guys pounding her hard, pushing in balls deep, bottoming out and shooting their seed into her pussy.

It's so sexy and beautiful to watch him stoking into her faster and faster, telling her he's going to shoot off, and her begging him to cum in her :love: ... ass up in the air, or feet up over his back and toes curling!

....then to see his cum leaking out with strings of cum from his cock slit into her open pussy, so hot :giggle:

Nothing better, and we can't get enough cock and cum for her!

View media item 298051
View media item 16976
View media item 16974
View media item 16535

Nikki,

Agree totally! If some guy did that to me, pulled out instead of cumming inside, it would be the very last time he had me! Period. Dot.

almost feels like you’re saying that he’s taken you with his cock and
you take him when his semen is inside you.
I defer to you of course; this is a guy’s opinion

She loves guys pounding her hard, pushing in balls deep, bottoming out and shooting their seed into her pussy.

It's so sexy and beautiful to watch him stoking into her faster and faster, telling her he's going to shoot off, and her begging him to cum in her :love: ... ass up in the air, or feet up over his back and toes curling!

....then to see his cum leaking out with strings of cum from his cock slit into her open pussy, so hot :giggle:

Nothing better, and we can't get enough cock and cum for her!

View media item 298051
View media item 16976
View media item 16974
View media item 16535
Super sexy photos. I bet you LOVED watching him fyck that beautiful white pussy to the max and then sees it!!! I would have :cool:

I guess maybe.
It's just insulting that I get him there and he stops and finishes himself off and leaves a mess.
fuck that
That's mine its his way of telling me I did good and he liked it and its mine and i want it
I don't know if Nikki feels the same way about it, but it's almost like he's using my pussy for masturbation, but when it comes to the moment of truth, he pulls out and shoots it all over the place. Geez, why not just use a kleenex!

I don't know if Nikki feels the same way about it, but it's almost like he's using my pussy for masturbation, but when it comes to the moment of truth, he pulls out and shoots it all over the place. Geez, why not just use a kleenex!
yes exactly!
the whole purpose of it is to make him cum pussy is literally made for that reason a place for a man to put his cum. even god wants them not not pull out
I love the reaction and feeling when they let go and fill me up it makes me feel like I did good and that I bed on associated with that feeling.
If they pull out to cum they finish not me and i feel like I failed to do good enough

Back