'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

they look great, do they stay on very long? we contacted someone that sold them and they said they dont stay on at a pool which is where my wife wants to wear them
I found they stay on quite long. They are a transfer that you put on with damp cloth and I found they are difficult to get off if anything! I wouldnt advise anyone putting a temp one on a public part of the body thinking it would be for one night only, it will stay a while, a week at least. The more you go in water, though, like a shower or pool, they do fade a bit.

I found they stay on quite long. They are a transfer that you put on with damp cloth and I found they are difficult to get off if anything! I wouldnt advise anyone putting a temp one on a public part of the body thinking it would be for one night only, it will stay a while, a week at least. The more you go in water, though, like a shower or pool, they do fade a bit.

she was thinking of wearing it on a vacation either on her lower back or ankle or breast, its something she wants to try but she doesnt have anyone she is seeing, would just be for fun on a vacation, do you think thats worth it or no?

Yes, definitely. I think they are more useful when a girl isnt seeing someone regularly anyway. They are very good conversation starter and do generate interest. Some black guys do know what it means and smile or chat you up, others ask what it is and I reply 'its a Queen of Spades, look it up' after a quick scroll on their phones they get really excited. Be prepared though as a lot of white 'swinger' type couples know what it means and that can also lead to a lot of interesting conversations! Will certainly add a bit of spice to your vacation.X

My friend hooked up with his wife at a very young age and he was wondered why she didn't want to sleep with him and found out she had her first boyfriends name tattooed on her pussy. Funny is we all knew already. I wish I got surprise like that on my wife.
Thats like me, I have my first boyfriends initials tattooed above my pussy next to a cherry (as he took mine). I had the same worries, hubby wasnt pleased when he first saw them and was a bit jealous. But now says it turns him on now, how strange some men are! X

I think back than I would of been jealous also. When I was away she slept with a black friend of mine and I lost my mine and funny now I'm pushing her to call him to come by.
Even though hubby loves the tatt now he is still bit jealous of my ex. Its funny how he doesnt care who I go with sexually now but doesnt even like me Facebooking or messaging my ex. Its probably to do with feelings rather than just sex.

Y

Yea agreed....I hope she hooks up with every guy now but I don't want her with an ex who she had feelings for and if still talking what's holding them together.
I know its a cliche but a girl doesnt forget her first time. Mine was special with my ex and even though I love my hubby, I will never forget going with my ex and other things we did. But I wouldnt go with him now, just chat.

I know but I would wonder what you would have to talk to him about. It bothers me just knowing they had feelings and not just a fuck.
Yea hubby says the same. I can flirt with BBC, I can talk dirty on the phone, I can phone hubby from a guys bed and hubby happy with all this. I message my ex boyfriend in general chit chat (nothing naughty) and hubby wants to know whats being said and gets very jealous. To be honest this makes me want to chat more with ex!
The feelings I have for my ex are different to those for my hubby, more of a warm glow of happy memories rather than a strong love for hubby.

Back