'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

Im not sure as me and hubby been looking at these. He not keen on the 'man/woman/man' symbol. We have thought about both having the date in roman numerals tattooed in the same place of the date last year when i had first full sex with a black guy. This would be a permanent reminder for us both X
thats a great idea

We are thinking of getting Frisky a temporary tattoo or the I ♥ BBC ankle bracelet...

You better get her a matching 'I ♥ BBC' necklace to go with the anklet as I have a feeling most guy's eyes will be focused in that general area a bit more than her feet! ;)

we bought some for a vacation and i want her to wear it on her breast but i dont think she will, it is a sexy look though
Hope you can persuade her too, it is really sexy. I started with a temp one and, yea, I did feel a bit self conscious at first but soon got used to the looks. You never know she may go on to have it done permanently afterwards!

Hope you can persuade her too, it is really sexy. I started with a temp one and, yea, I did feel a bit self conscious at first but soon got used to the looks. You never know she may go on to have it done permanently afterwards!
we have talked about permanent ones and i hope she does, she is going to wear it on her ankle during the vacation

we have talked about permanent ones and i hope she does, she is going to wear it on her ankle during the vacation
Thats a good idea, its a big step having it on her breast but ankle can still be seen by all and look sexy and tasteful.

She needs a bull to sweet-talk her into wearing it.
she is going to wear it on vacation and maybe if she finds a bull he will talk her into getting a real one. we will see, she does like the idea of getting a tattoo just not sure if she will get this one as she hasnt been with a black man yet

Back