'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

Provide her the best black men you can. She deserves it.
Thanks, she is very pretty and has a black toy and has bought movies and talks about this but she also says she isnt sure she will do anything, she is nervous about it all and she is a mom so she gets worried at times. usually on vacations she does more things she wouldnt do at home so we will see

Thanks, she is very pretty and has a black toy and has bought movies and talks about this but she also says she isnt sure she will do anything, she is nervous about it all and she is a mom so she gets worried at times. usually on vacations she does more things she wouldnt do at home so we will see
That is where finding the right black man is important.

Why travel so far. Any Military base will have more black cock than all of these well deserving wives could handle. If your really serious take your wife there and have a few drinks and allow the moments of passion to find her. At a pace she is comfortable with. Beside your around the finest men on the planet. Many German wives got knocked up at the base I was stationed at. There was a week end party scheduled like clock work. Believe me they know your coming for it.

Why travel so far. Any Military base will have more black cock than all of these well deserving wives could handle. If your really serious take your wife there and have a few drinks and allow the moments of passion to find her. At a pace she is comfortable with. Beside your around the finest men on the planet. Many German wives got knocked up at the base I was stationed at. There was a week end party scheduled like clock work. Believe me they know your coming for it.
we dont have any near us, but it sounds very interesting. we were in nassau last year and thats what started this discussion

If you want to really get a real party. I watched one gal do 26 black men bareback. She took em twice and then asked me if I would clean her pussy. As the only White guy there I was amazed and new to this.

Make a trip to Ft Benning GA. Get her there and when the boys get leave for the week end there balls will not have fed a woman in some time. This is BOOT CAMP for the Infantry. Trust me you can party all week end long and these boys should be very clean because Uncle Sam screens them. Or so I am led to believe.

Many women can become very comfortable with being treated special and quite a few husbands get hooked on cleaning there wives. It is amazing to watch and be apart of. The aroma of lust can be quite tempting upon ones sexual desires whom have accepted this part of the life style. None ever want to quit it. The female sex is so special when she climaxes and her scent is pure lust. Yum! I have seen cleaners and noneatters climax from there wife's sexing as they watched with out touching themselves. Wow.

Does anyone know where I can get the QoS temp tattoos I see ladies with? Of course I have Google searched but w/o results. Wife has a BBC play date this Saturday 6/21 and if I can get rush delivery I would have her put one on.. and you know pictures would be taken and shared.

I got my original temp QoS tattoos from Greg and Sheryls interracial blog. Cheap, good quality and even though I am in UK they came quite quickly. Best of luck! X

I got my original temp QoS tattoos from Greg and Sheryls interracial blog. Cheap, good quality and even though I am in UK they came quite quickly. Best of luck! X

Great, thank you... just ordered a 6-pack.. hope they get here by Saturday afternoon, but even if not they'll will definitely be used in the future.

Great, thank you... just ordered a 6-pack.. hope they get here by Saturday afternoon, but even if not they'll will definitely be used in the future.
Hope they work well for you, they certainly started a few conversations for me! Have you decided where your wife might put the QoS tatt on her? X

This is where I had the temp ones to begin with, it also helped me decide where the real one would go.
they look great, do they stay on very long? we contacted someone that sold them and they said they dont stay on at a pool which is where my wife wants to wear them

Back