'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

Since Brandi isn't the exhibitionist that I wish she was (she'll wear her I Love BBC anklet or temp tattoo but only when she KNOWS no chance of bumping into co-workers, etc), I decided that if I'm going to fully embrace being hubby to a BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE, then I need to carry some of the burden too. So, have ordered a few t--shirts, BBC logo, King Spades, and big SPADE only. Also, a fantastic quality black wedding band with encrption that says Brandi BBC Owned Wife. Wore the BBC logo tshirt to a pizza place we like, for adult happy hour, and the HOT AS ******* waitress cam over and said "do you know what that means?" and Brandi said "oh, he knows." Later, on our way home, my perverted mind was thinking about how we could get that girl blacked and to share BBC with Brandi. But a woman is still a woman and can be jealous, even if they are slutty, Brandi said "my pussy and mouth should be enough for my bull." I laughed and told her that she'd BETTER not get jealous and that she'd BETTER be ready for when her bull tells her that he wants her to help him hit on other girls, to help find him more pussy. That will be fun. I told her that he will also want to share her with other BBC friends. She's cool with that, wants to pull a train. Anyway, looking forward to wearing my BBC shirt out for drinks tonight in Delray Beach.

tumblr_mwrkv7fWs61skjbo3o2_1280.jpg

[Repost from another thread; picture is a linked in medium and publicly available; I don't own it, just appreciate the beautiful couple who has posted it. ;) More power to them!]
Is this photoshopped or did he really go topless so that everyone could see the "Cum Eating Cuckold" written on his body.

Back