'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

Would you ever decide to get yourself a 'black-owned' tattoo if you're owned by a black man?
As hubby I’d be so turned on to have my wife get a QoS tattoo - but realistically she better won’t get anything obvious like that. You never know who you meet - it could get very uncomfortable when some random guys think she’s easy or owes them something. Hot fantasy, hot reality still probably not…

Can you make suggestions as to what the cuck/hubby should be tattooed with/ a symbol, or an acronym, etc? We've discussed it, I'd do it in a second.
tumblr_mwrkv7fWs61skjbo3o2_1280.jpg

[Repost from another thread; picture is a linked in medium and publicly available; I don't own it, just appreciate the beautiful couple who has posted it. ;) More power to them!]

Thanks for the suggestion but not what we think is a good fit. 👋
i understand. But then... what's your style?

Does hubby also take some black dick every once in a while, or is it all about his appreciation for his (hot-)wife who does?
Because for men into Black men there is the "joS" (Jack of the spades suit) out there which is well communicated and received.
For a straight man i would recommend a sign that shows love for QoS Women. That could be a QoS inscribed (= surrounded by) a heart shape, for instance. If you like to put emphasis on the cuck or Stag relationship you could add horns or antlers on top. - Just a few ideas. ;)

Back