'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

I've photoshopped a tattoo on me, what do others think of cucks being tattooed

View attachment 122847
I just had my asshole tattoed a nice pretty shade of pink yesterday after getting the idea from this thread! My man pussy hole is a little tender today and I won't be able to let any of my wifes black bulls have any of my mancunt for a few more days, but i really like how pink my manhole is know!!

Personally I would find all this tattoo ******* quite embarassing and unneeded. Theres no need the tattoos or anything permanent, If you want to show something then get a necklace or bracelet or something like that.

On the discussion of other things embarassing, does anyone in the UK know of that Blackmansfanclub thing? I find that equally as degrading and embrassing. Basically a party of black guys going for loads of white couples to esentially be sex slaves/a show for them..
your profile shows your big cock you cant have it both ways ! hypocracy springs to mind

I just had my asshole tattoed a nice pretty shade of pink yesterday after getting the idea from this thread! My man pussy hole is a little tender today and I won't be able to let any of my wifes black bulls have any of my mancunt for a few more days, but i really like how pink my manhole is know!!
Would be great to see it, might encourage other whiteboys to brand themselves with a cuckold symbol.

we are looking but have had not alot of luck yet. one guy from outta state came by but i want something more then just sex and it wouldnt work with him outta state. i need a localish man

Hmmm, your understanding of the word hypocrisy is inaccurate then.

Not sure I understand your reasoning about his statement.

Jstar wrote "On the discussion of other things embarassing, does anyone in the UK know of that Blackmansfanclub thing? I find that equally as degrading and embrassing. Basically a party of black guys going for loads of white couples to esentially be sex slaves/a show for them.. "

Mandy and Brian replied "your profile shows your big cock you cant have it both ways ! hypocracy springs to mind"

If Jstar extolls the belief that black men being used a sex slaves and sexual performers is degrading and embarrassing but then advertizes himself as a black penis (five photos of only his cock) instead of as a black MAN with no other information about himself other than "Tell me what you think. Always looking for new people to play with as well if people are interested", why would the term hypocrisy not apply?

Not sure I understand your reasoning about his statement.

Jstar wrote "On the discussion of other things embarassing, does anyone in the UK know of that Blackmansfanclub thing? I find that equally as degrading and embrassing. Basically a party of black guys going for loads of white couples to esentially be sex slaves/a show for them.. "

Mandy and Brian replied "your profile shows your big cock you cant have it both ways ! hypocracy springs to mind"

If Jstar extolls the belief that black men being used a sex slaves and sexual performers is degrading and embarrassing but then advertizes himself as a black penis (five photos of only his cock) instead of as a black MAN with no other information about himself other than "Tell me what you think. Always looking for new people to play with as well if people are interested", why would the term hypocrisy not apply?

Merely showing one's cock doesn't mean you're going around degrading yourself. Their mentioning of him showing his cock implies that meaning.

Merely showing one's cock doesn't mean you're going around degrading yourself. Their mentioning of him showing his cock implies that meaning.

Beg to differ.
His own showing of only his cock is his decision to clearly advertise himself as being nothing more than a sexual object, which flies in the face of his stated belief that black men being used as sexual objects is degrading, therefore hypocrisy.

They are only reacting to that which he himself has put out there. Had he displayed a photo of his cock along with other photos displaying other parts of his physique and had given other information about himself, what he was seeking and so one, it could be different.
However, as the only photos (5) he posted were those of his cock and the extent of his discourse was "Tell me what you think.", I would have no choice but to be of the same opinion that he is putting his cock out there to be desired as a sexual object and he isn't seeking to be considered as anything more than his cock, which is what he says he finds to be degrading. If he finds being sexually objectified degrading, why is he objectifying himself as being only a sexual organ?

Like Mandy and Brian said, he can't have it both ways.

Beg to differ.
His own showing of only his cock is his decision to clearly advertise himself as being nothing more than a sexual object, which flies in the face of his stated belief that black men being used as sexual objects is degrading, therefore hypocrisy.

They are only reacting to that which he himself has put out there. Had he displayed a photo of his cock along with other photos displaying other parts of his physique and had given other information about himself, what he was seeking and so one, it could be different.
However, as the only photos (5) he posted were those of his cock and the extent of his discourse was "Tell me what you think.", I would have no choice but to be of the same opinion that he is putting his cock out there to be desired as a sexual object and he isn't seeking to be considered as anything more than his cock, which is what he says he finds to be degrading. If he finds being sexually objectified degrading, why is he objectifying himself as being only a sexual organ?

Like Mandy and Brian said, he can't have it both ways.
You may beg to differ all you like, however it does not change the fact that, being used as and being viewed as are two different things entirely. Now if there's instance of him going about and doing the very things that he despises about the men of blackmansfanclub then yes, there would be grounds for hypocrisy. You admit yourself that you make assumptions based on a few pics and a statement on his profile. Perhaps go and research what the blackmanfansclub does and then compare that to a merely posting a few cock picture's. I'm sure you'll see (whether you choose to admit or not) that they are nowhere near the one and the same.

Back