'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

I like the idea of getting attention as a married women who is currently black owned and loves BBC. My hubby and I truly get off on knowing that i'm claimed and my pussy belongs to black men only. World-Wide everyone knows the "QOS" branding and creating another design is all good but it will never replace the meaning of a Queen of Spades. I especially love the attention I get when I walk into an R&B club and all the Bulls know whats up when they see my branding as a Queen. When they take me out in the car, swing club, home or to a hotel to fuck, the job of a good hubby is to sit back and watch his woman get sexed like these pics show. What needs to be designed and talked about is a tatto0 for those hubbies like mine that love their Queens and obey their woman's Bulls. When that design comes out I will definately get my hubby permanently branded View attachment 74894View attachment 74895View attachment 74896View attachment 74897View attachment 74898 to show the world that he allows his wife to love and be owned by BBC:)
Fuck does are hot pic. You have some sexy ass feet. Wish I could kiss them while you're getting some bbc!

i am sure this will not go over well..but i am not a slave to anyone..i might surrender myself to u for enjoyment and great fun sex..maybe a trinket or a tee shirt or even panties that say love bbc..but no tattoos for me..guess i am just boring..

Not boring. Different strokes for different folks. That's what makes life interesting! :)
Don't worry about fitting into someone else' kink, just enjoy perfecting your own! ;)

i am sure this will not go over well..but i am not a slave to anyone..i might surrender myself to u for enjoyment and great fun sex..maybe a trinket or a tee shirt or even panties that say love bbc..but no tattoos for me..guess i am just boring..

You won't be if you're with me.

most definitely NOT !!!

I don't need a tattoo because I DATE BLACK MEN ONLY so I don't have to tat my body because i am married to a pathetic white man to alert black men they are what i desire -black men are well aware of my desire, honor, admiration and lust for them AS A MAN not just a POLE 4 MY HOLE !

i date what i desire - i fuck what i desire - and i live my life with what i desire - a BLACK MAN the women with the tats only means they want BLACK DICK not really anything to do with the MAN because if they actually wanted a black man they wouldn't be married to a pathetic white/latin/asian/indian etc man!

Would you want something like that too? Send me a message if you do, white boi.
YES I AM a cuckold husband small little uncircumcised cock and small ballsack shaved clean manpussy hole to bellybutton with a small little landing strip of bush above my manclit of a cock so yes i do serve my wifes black bulls and feel like a tatoo on my ass check by my bleached pink manpussy hole would let her bulls know they can have my asshole asmuch as her pussy!

So pissed I never knew about the Queen of spades. Only did just about a month ago. That's a GREEN light from white sluts I've missed due to not knowing all through... Well, now I know.. keeping my eyes open...white sluts keep it coming.. ;-)

Back