'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

You may beg to differ all you like, however it does not change the fact that, being used as and being viewed as are two different things entirely. Now if there's instance of him going about and doing the very things that he despises about the men of blackmansfanclub then yes, there would be grounds for hypocrisy. You admit yourself that you make assumptions based on a few pics and a statement on his profile. Perhaps go and research what the blackmanfansclub does and then compare that to a merely posting a few cock picture's. I'm sure you'll see (whether you choose to admit or not) that they are nowhere near the one and the same.

I don't doubt that what the blackmansfanclub does could be considered degrading to some. Others apparently consider it at the very least OK because they are doing it. The are probably some who actually enjoy it.

The point is they are reducing the black men to sexual objects. What does Jstar's displaying himself as only a dick convey if not the same thing, a sexual object? I see no difference.

You can quibble over degrees of degradation or the style of presentation, but the bottom line is, whether it's a little or a lot, it's still sexual objectification and he shouldn't complain about it if he is going to do it himself.

No different than a woman putting on a push up bra and a tight low cut sweater showing cleavage to the max with her nipples poking out and then complaining because guys only stare at her tits.

I don't doubt that what the blackmansfanclub does could be considered degrading to some. Others apparently consider it at the very least OK because they are doing it. The are probably some who actually enjoy it.

The point is they are reducing the black men to sexual objects. What does Jstar's displaying himself as only a dick convey if not the same thing, a sexual object? I see no difference.

You can quibble over degrees of degradation or the style of presentation, but the bottom line is, whether it's a little or a lot, it's still sexual objectification and he shouldn't complain about it if he is going to do it himself.

No different than a woman putting on a push up bra and a tight low cut sweater showing cleavage to the max with her nipples poking out and then complaining because guys only stare at her tits.

exactly ... what they're doing versus what is being shown. he's not doing the very thing he expressed disdain for. That's my point.

exactly ... what they're doing versus what is being shown. he's not doing the very thing he expressed disdain for. That's my point.

Then your point is moot as the only difference between his advertising his intent to do what others are doing and their actual doing it is his (as yet) lack of opportunity, which does not change the fact that he stated a belief which he is clearly acting contrary to, therefore he is by definition a hypocrite.
His advertising his desire and intent is the action that is in opposition to his stated belief.

Then your point is moot as the only difference between his advertising his intent to do what others are doing and their actual doing it is his (as yet) lack of opportunity, which does not change the fact that he stated a belief which he is clearly acting contrary to, therefore he is by definition a hypocrite.
His advertising his desire and intent is the action that is in opposition to his stated belief.
My point isn't moot at all and you clearly have not read his original post. If you actually knew about the blackmansfansclub and what they do then you would clearly see there is no comparison between what they do and showing a photo of your dick. Now all these talks of his intent are assumptions that YOU have made on his behalf. Yet you want to factor this in as law in this lil discussion of hypocrisy. He stated he finds the blackmansfanclub degrading and embarrassing based on what they DO. He was then implicated a hypocrite because he has a photo of his cock as an avatar. So now that we've come back to the original statements. How is merely showing your cock the same as being a member of a group that travels around putting on embarrassing and degrading sexual shows for couples? He never professed a standard or moral belief and then turned around did the opposite, so how is it hypocrisy? All he said is the he finds what they do embarrassing and degrading.

hypocrisy: a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.

if you cant see the hypocrisy of him moaning about being seen as a sex object while flaunting his cock on his profile then im afraid your on another planet!

if you cant see the hypocrisy of him moaning about being seen as a sex object while flaunting his cock on his profile then im afraid your on another planet!
When did he ever say he was seen as a sex object? In the post of his you quoted he never makes such a statrment. Stick to what was specifically and actually stated when trying to make your case for hypocrisy. I provided the definition of hypocrisy in a previous post. You may want to look at it closely, rather than suggest I'm an alien. :)

My point isn't moot at all and you clearly have not read his original post. If you actually knew about the blackmansfansclub and what they do then you would clearly see there is no comparison between what they do and showing a photo of your dick. Now all these talks of his intent are assumptions that YOU have made on his behalf. Yet you want to factor this in as law in this lil discussion of hypocrisy. He stated he finds the blackmansfanclub degrading and embarrassing based on what they DO. He was then implicated a hypocrite because he has a photo of his cock as an avatar. So now that we've come back to the original statements. How is merely showing your cock the same as being a member of a group that travels around putting on embarrassing and degrading sexual shows for couples? He never professed a standard or moral belief and then turned around did the opposite, so how is it hypocrisy? All he said is the he finds what they do embarrassing and degrading.

hypocrisy: apretenseofhavingavirtuouscharacter,moralorreligious beliefsorprinciples,etc.,thatonedoesnotreallypossess.

I know what the definition of hypocrisy is.

What I don't understand is how you are seeing a difference between what the black men who willingly participate in the blackmansfanclub do and his posting his pictures with the intent of being used as a sexual object as well.

His post accompanying his five dick photos says "Tell me what you think. Always looking for new people to play with as well if people are interested". How does this translate to anything other than I have a black dick, do you want to use it?

How is that different than the black men in the blackmansclub offering up their dicks to be used?

I'm not asking what specific uses he finds objectionable, because he never listed any uses of any type in his ad, it's just a blanket here's my dick do you want it. Is a whore any less of a whore because she doesn't take it in the ass?

I know what the definition of hypocrisy is.

What I don't understand is how you are seeing a difference between what the black men who willingly participate in the blackmansfanclub do and his posting his pictures with the intent of being used as a sexual object as well.

His post accompanying his five dick photos says "Tell me what you think. Always looking for new people to play with as well if people are interested". How does this translate to anything other than I have a black dick, do you want to use it?

How is that different than the black men in the blackmansclub offering up their dicks to be used?

I'm not asking what specific uses he finds objectionable, because he never listed any uses of any type in his ad, it's just a blanket here's my dick do you want it. Is a whore any less of a whore because she doesn't take it in the ass?

If you looked into bmfc the distinction would be self evident. It's like a minstrel show of black cock.

Of you looked into bmfc the distinction would be self evident. It's like a minstrel show of black cock.

Again, specific acts he found offensive were never listed any more than he bothered to list any specific acts in his advertisement.
By his failure to specify ANYTHING in either venue, the reader is ****** to consider his meaning to be a blanketed distaste for being used as a sex object, which he was also advertising himself as being.

If you are saying he finds EVERYTHING about the way black men are used at the bmfc functions to be degrading, then he shouldn't even be advertising to meet white women at all since, by that logic, he finds having his dick sucked, fucking white women in their cunts and asses degrading as well.

If you are saying he finds SOMETHINGS at bmfc degrading then he should have said what and not just left it as a blanket everything.

You don't get to make blanket statements that are in opposition to each other and then when you held to them come back come back and say "Oh,what I really meant is ____, BUT it's your fault you didn't know what I was talking about."

What he said and what he advertised are hypocritical. What he may have actually meant may not be, but it's not our responsibility to figure out what he may have actually meant.

I'm done.

Back