'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

white "ladies' have to use common sense in when and where to show off their lust for black cock. I like to see more hot white chics with jewelry showing they perfer bbc but only in a sly way that it will be recognized by black guys and suspicious whiteguys like us whiteboys who are on the lookout for it.

I have some queen of spades temporary tattoos a bf gave me. I put one on this summer and left it on til it wore off. I had a few black men hit on me, one of which we eventually met up and fucked 2 times. It also prompted a conversation with a gf and I introduced her to a bf and she's pretty hooked too.
That's great. It's exactly what the QOS is meant for. I'm pleased to know it got you the bbc you were hoping for and very excited you got your gf to realize it too

That's great. It's exactly what the QOS is meant for. I'm pleased to know it got you the bbc you were hoping for and very excited you got your gf to realize it too
It's also a great tool for black guys to be able to pick out the hot white pussy he want to plant his seed into

You can wear one like an initial on your ankle too... but I'd like a special on at the back of your ass!

View attachment 29562

i am considering the queen of spades just like she has........just not sure where to put it...if i dress up i do not want it to show but if i wear a swim suit or shorts t shirt i would like it to show..so i am thinking of two different areas........
i have already talked to a couple of tatto parlors? for lack of a better word........any other suggestions please post them..thank you!

i am considering the queen of spades just like she has........just not sure where to put it...if i dress up i do not want it to show but if i wear a swim suit or shorts t shirt i would like it to show..so i am thinking of two different areas........
i have already talked to a couple of tatto parlors? for lack of a better word........any other suggestions please post them..thank you!
You could do it right at the top of your hip on the bikini line

i have now three signs : an ankelt saying I Love BBC and 2 t shirts
one that says Black is Beautifull and the second saying : dont stare at my tits touch them
with a logo saying Blanche à Blacks

I LOVE the anklet..where did you get that?? did you have it made for you???

bbc_queen_necklace-p177392962494115380z7nnv_525.jpg

Back