'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

Hubbies too deserve 'Black-Owned' tattoos, of course they do.

I'd prefer they have one on their ankle or torso, thus when they stand naked before the black bull/Master, he knows who owns his white boi ass!
Sir, what kind of tattoes? Where?

i am considering the queen of spades just like she has........just not sure where to put it...if i dress up i do not want it to show but if i wear a swim suit or shorts t shirt i would like it to show..so i am thinking of two different areas........
i have already talked to a couple of tatto parlors? for lack of a better word........any other suggestions please post them..thank you!

On the shoulder :)

In my opinion either the white wife or hur cuckold husband having a tattoo on there bodies is a decision that should be made by her black lovers. Placement probably should be somewhat discrete if it is the wish of the lady but should be able to be seen realitivly easy depending on clothing worn,such as what might be worn where she might wish to let available men know who she swings with.

Thank you Sir

Whenever you'll be washing up in the shower and your eyes fall on that mark... its going to bring a smile to your face. Even when off to work, your colleagues won't ever know what you're smiling about... and when I'll be banging the slut at home and we text you a picture of her swollen pussy... you'll as well be smiling!

Whenever you'll be washing up in the shower and your eyes fall on that mark... its going to bring a smile to your face. Even when off to work, your colleagues won't ever know what you're smiling about... and when I'll be banging the slut at home and we text you a picture of her swollen pussy... you'll as well be smiling!

Awesome!

Back