Black only premarital commitment ♠️❤️👑

I absolutely adore and admire my Queen of Spades Goddess Cassandra and I have always hoped and dreamed of her McLaren my complete and total surrender before taking my hand in marriage. I have played it over and over in my head since the day I met her that the four our wedding she commands that I submissively surrender to her s her lifelong cuckold and she offers no compromise in requiring me and permanent chastity. She offers no alternative but to support and empower her and she cosme she will only accept our marriage if I am fully surrendering an accepting of her decision free black only Sully committed Queen of Spades lifestyle and she mix her expectations crystal clear that as her cuckold husband I will never allowed inside my wife in any form and I will forever worship my black only Queen wife within my proper place, always limp in my cage and only in this total acceptance to honor and respect and obey my dominant Queen wife in a beautiful, loving BBC Only marriage and hold her in the highest pedestal any wife could possibly ever hope for and worship her for the rest of my life is the most powerful and divine and most deeply respected Queen of Spades wife cuz she will never except a married life. Involved my useless white clit or any other pathetic white boy. I would absolutely honor and obey her and kneel before her to accept such a beautiful offer and opportunity for lifelong submission. Incredibly lucky of a cookie could I possibly be to have the privilege of serving my gorgeous wife throughout life and supporting her incredibly powerful and dominant expectation or me as her cuckold husband to always admire and devotedly serve on my knees and with respect to all of her of Black Bulls and I will never devalue or disrespect my Superior dominant Queen of Spades wife by ever having my disgusting white clit ever feel the pleasures of her body like only her Black Men share with my wife and I will always respect and cement to my beautiful queen Cassandra as my wife and always support her feeling complete and fulfilled and powerful end I would learn to accept life in my submissive cuckold roll find beauty and pleasure and all of her beauty and pleasure and forever love my wife, always in chastity and always wondering what are black men feel with my wife in the full knowledge that my wife will never wonder what my little clit feels like and know how passionately my Queen only once black men coming inside of her and I would adore are confident and dominant demand 4 a black only marriage where all her needs will always be met❤️👑🙏♠️.

BBC Only Marriage to Queen Cassandra and with all the respect and worship to her in consummating our marriage with BBC Only, pussy-free cuck husband in service till death do us part... And I'm sure Queen Cassandra wouldn't remove my chastity cage until certain I was dead 🤣. She truly and adamantly wants my life to be in service and caged to never feel any pleasure that black men enjoy and I firmly agree and submit to her deep beliefs that it's offensive and unacceptable for a pathetic white boy to feel anything but the strict confines of chastity and to suffer honorably out of respect for my Queen of Spades sexual euphoria with BBC's♠️👑🙏💪🏾❤️.

I absolutely lost for such deep surrender to my Queen of Spades wife and fully support her in our marriage being exclusively filled by her powerful Black Bulls potent seed and I would welcome her beautiful interracial baby if she desired a family with me❤️♠️👶🏾👸

I absolutely adore and admire my Queen of Spades Goddess Cassandra and I have always hoped and dreamed of her McLaren my complete and total surrender before taking my hand in marriage. I have played it over and over in my head since the day I met her that the four our wedding she commands that I submissively surrender to her s her lifelong cuckold and she offers no compromise in requiring me and permanent chastity. She offers no alternative but to support and empower her and she cosme she will only accept our marriage if I am fully surrendering an accepting of her decision free black only Sully committed Queen of Spades lifestyle and she mix her expectations crystal clear that as her cuckold husband I will never allowed inside my wife in any form and I will forever worship my black only Queen wife within my proper place, always limp in my cage and only in this total acceptance to honor and respect and obey my dominant Queen wife in a beautiful, loving BBC Only marriage and hold her in the highest pedestal any wife could possibly ever hope for and worship her for the rest of my life is the most powerful and divine and most deeply respected Queen of Spades wife cuz she will never except a married life. Involved my useless white clit or any other pathetic white boy. I would absolutely honor and obey her and kneel before her to accept such a beautiful offer and opportunity for lifelong submission. Incredibly lucky of a cookie could I possibly be to have the privilege of serving my gorgeous wife throughout life and supporting her incredibly powerful and dominant expectation or me as her cuckold husband to always admire and devotedly serve on my knees and with respect to all of her of Black Bulls and I will never devalue or disrespect my Superior dominant Queen of Spades wife by ever having my disgusting white clit ever feel the pleasures of her body like only her Black Men share with my wife and I will always respect and cement to my beautiful queen Cassandra as my wife and always support her feeling complete and fulfilled and powerful end I would learn to accept life in my submissive cuckold roll find beauty and pleasure and all of her beauty and pleasure and forever love my wife, always in chastity and always wondering what are black men feel with my wife in the full knowledge that my wife will never wonder what my little clit feels like and know how passionately my Queen only once black men coming inside of her and I would adore are confident and dominant demand 4 a black only marriage where all her needs will always be met❤️👑🙏♠️.

BBC Only Marriage to Queen Cassandra and with all the respect and worship to her in consummating our marriage with BBC Only, pussy-free cuck husband in service till death do us part... And I'm sure Queen Cassandra wouldn't remove my chastity cage until certain I was dead 🤣. She truly and adamantly wants my life to be in service and caged to never feel any pleasure that black men enjoy and I firmly agree and submit to her deep beliefs that it's offensive and unacceptable for a pathetic white boy to feel anything but the strict confines of chastity and to suffer honorably out of respect for my Queen of Spades sexual euphoria with BBC's♠️👑🙏💪🏾❤️.

I absolutely lost for such deep surrender to my Queen of Spades wife and fully support her in our marriage being exclusively filled by her powerful Black Bulls potent seed and I would welcome her beautiful interracial baby if she desired a family with me❤️♠️👶🏾👸
My queen!!💓

Attachments

• image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 32
What a profound GIFT for a Queen to require BOTH of us must Commit life to Black Only as PROOF that being my Queen's cuckold is more important than ever touching my useless clit! The ultimate Surrender to prove my devotion deep enough to earn marriage! Also it proves that it is fully recognized and accepted that by click will never be a part of the marriage and that being an honor to recognize the necessity of Black Bulls every foundational and fundamental part of the marriage and life!♠️👑🙏

P.S. imagine the level of pride and achievement my queen life would enjoy through life knowing that are cuckold husband will never experience her in any way that countless black balls will consummate our marriage... And I'm imagining my level of respect and adoration looking up at my unattainable goddess is the purest deity to ever live in the passion coming through my worship is indescribable in my imagination♥️

Attachments

• IMG_20201222_123931131.jpg
    IMG_20201222_123931131.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 24
Back