BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER

OK, we have two that are willing to walk the walk, not just talk.

Most of us have had sex already before we marry a guy. so, we know what we are getting into size wise and all that. Yet, we still get preg because he's more that just his dick size. I still would have become preg from my husband if he was small.

-
-
-
-
wait for it.............!!!!!
-
His toungue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that tongue!!!!!!!!1

that has to be passed on to future generations so we can go into heaven when a guy goes down on us!!
I have been snipped and wife immediately stopped birth control

As part of the BNWO, cuck husbands should offer their wives freely to BlacK Masters to use however they want.

477_1000.jpg

As part of the BNWO, cuck husbands should offer their wives freely to BlacK Masters to use however they want.

View attachment 5847050
I'm going to give as much opportunity for black men to talk to her as I can when we go to Dominican Republic later this month

View attachment 5847050
I always help her it gratifying for me

We are a white slave married couple fully indoctrinated to the black New World order, and we have been ordered by our black master to Do everything we can to promote black supremacy and the New World order. We thought this forum would be a good site to find others with our beliefs. In the BNWO, White slaves like us are kept naked in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives are taken from the white husbands to be fucked and used as sex slaves by the black superiors. The white husbands grovel at the feet of their black superiors, obediently serving and cleaning up after them. White husbands are never allowed sex with their wives again. Their wives are now the property of their black superiors. If the white husband pleases his black master, He may be allowed to masturbate while licking up his black masters cum. We have been serving our black master and his friends in this capacity for over a year now. Are there others on this site who live like we do?
So i dont believe in.this owner ship.stuff just while theblack guy is fucking your wife i will.not be sexually invol ed or submit to any person.except my eife and her true feeling oy

So her idea to get you snipped. I'd love to hear how she approached this with you. Was it a "demand" so to speak..........or some kind of implied requirement for you?? I approached my husband with it like, get snipped so we can have carefree sex.
It was not quite a demand but more then a request. She was pretty clear that if I wanted any chance of being able to continue fucking her I needed to get snipped.

View attachment 5847050
Giving my wife to her master is my privilege

Hmmm 🤔 interesting thread although this lifestyle is not for us we enjoy the company of black guys and what they have to offer but I can't get with letting someone come into my home and marriage taking over and disrespecting my husband or myself we enjoy the fun that we all have in the moment but becoming a sex slave to a master not something I would personally ever consider.

Back