BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER

If God granted me a wish it would be to be born 100 years from now so i could experience how the BNWO has changed and took control of Europe,and most of white women dedicate their careers and lifes in just 1 thing and is that we must serve the Master Race at all times until reaching the ultimate goal in less than100 years were every newborn baby in Europe was fathered by Masters

We are a white slave married couple fully indoctrinated to the black New World order, and we have been ordered by our black master to Do everything we can to promote black supremacy and the New World order. We thought this forum would be a good site to find others with our beliefs. In the BNWO, White slaves like us are kept naked in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives are taken from the white husbands to be fucked and used as sex slaves by the black superiors. The white husbands grovel at the feet of their black superiors, obediently serving and cleaning up after them. White husbands are never allowed sex with their wives again. Their wives are now the property of their black superiors. If the white husband pleases his black master, He may be allowed to masturbate while licking up his black masters cum. We have been serving our black master and his friends in this capacity for over a year now. Are there others on this site who live like we do?
Hello I would love to join in and become a slave for my black superiors.
This should be every white persons way.

If God granted me a wish it would be to be born 100 years from now so i could experience how the BNWO has changed and took control of Europe,and most of white women dedicate their careers and lifes in just 1 thing and is that we must serve the Master Race at all times until reaching the ultimate goal in less than100 years were every newborn baby in Europe was fathered by Masters
I'd like to be part of that future as well and take my place as a willing slut for our Black Masters. :qos: :lips::blackheart:

Attachments

• 1088604240(1).jpg
    1088604240(1).jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 183
  • 553187496(1).jpeg
    553187496(1).jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 166
  • 128503948(1).jpg
    128503948(1).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 163
Back