WE ARE BACK ON THE MARKET

whtslvcpl

Couple
After enjoying 2 incredible years under the ownership of a wonderful Black master, circumstances have placed us back on the market for ownership by a new Black master. We are a married white slave couple totally devoted to Black Supremacy and the Black New World Order. We understand our place in life is as white slaves to our Black superiors. As the wife, I eagerly serve as a naked groveling slave slut, obediently serving the sexual needs and whims of my Black master and his friends or clients as ordered. And although I am married to a white male, that is irrelevant in the Black New World Order, as white wives are taken from our white husbands by our Black masters for use as sexual slaves, while the husbands serve as groveling domestic servants and are forbidden from ever having sex with their wives again. We spent 2 years living this way on a daily basis. As the white wife, i slept with our Black master in the master bedroom, while my husband sleept in a small separate bedroom, the "servant's quarters." My husband and I were kept naked all the time in the home, me so I am always ready for the sexual used of our Black master, and my husband to emphasize his inferiority as a lowly white male slave in the presence of our clothed Black master and his friends. I served daily as a sex slave, always groveling naked with my legs spread apart and my mouth open ready to please Black cock as ordered. My husband served daily as a naked groveling domestic slave, obediently cleaning up after Master, as well as scurrying to bring master beverages, prepare Master's meals, make Master's bed, do Master's laundry, etc. My husband wasn't allowed sex with me, but if he served Master well, he was rewarded by being allowed to masturbate while licking Mater's used cum off the floor or licking the bottom of Master's shoe while Master fondled me, or similar degradation. We have a nice private upscale home in Los Angeles which our new Black Master could move in to, or visit regularly, depending on his preferences. I love serving Black cock, not only my Master's, but my Master's friends and clients as well. I love showing my Black Master and his friends what a pathetic white slave slut I am when Master drags me naked by my hair and shoves me to the floor at the feet of his friend or client for their sexual use. The one experience I haven't yet had which I hope one day I can experience, is to be serve my Black master as a money-making whore, dragged by my hair naked in front of a "client" while the client pays my Master directly for sexual use of me. I would love to have a Black Master who can arrange for that experience, while being cautious and keeping me safe. And my husband craves the degradation of groveling naked on the feet of our Black superiors, scurrying to serve them food and beverages, wait on them hand and foot, fetch things as ordered, and clean up after them. My husband will eagerly squirm naked on the floor and lick the dirt off the bottom of the shoes of our Black superiors, and he will be grateful when allowed to slurp up used Black cum, whether it drips onto the floor out of his wife's pussy, or from used condoms. We hope for only serious inquiries from true dominant Black men who believe in the Black New World Oder. Thank you.

After enjoying 2 incredible years under the ownership of a wonderful Black master, circumstances have placed us back on the market for ownership by a new Black master. We are a married white slave couple totally devoted to Black Supremacy and the Black New World Order. We understand our place in life is as white slaves to our Black superiors. As the wife, I eagerly serve as a naked groveling slave slut, obediently serving the sexual needs and whims of my Black master and his friends or clients as ordered. And although I am married to a white male, that is irrelevant in the Black New World Order, as white wives are taken from our white husbands by our Black masters for use as sexual slaves, while the husbands serve as groveling domestic servants and are forbidden from ever having sex with their wives again. We spent 2 years living this way on a daily basis. As the white wife, i slept with our Black master in the master bedroom, while my husband sleept in a small separate bedroom, the "servant's quarters." My husband and I were kept naked all the time in the home, me so I am always ready for the sexual used of our Black master, and my husband to emphasize his inferiority as a lowly white male slave in the presence of our clothed Black master and his friends. I served daily as a sex slave, always groveling naked with my legs spread apart and my mouth open ready to please Black cock as ordered. My husband served daily as a naked groveling domestic slave, obediently cleaning up after Master, as well as scurrying to bring master beverages, prepare Master's meals, make Master's bed, do Master's laundry, etc. My husband wasn't allowed sex with me, but if he served Master well, he was rewarded by being allowed to masturbate while licking Mater's used cum off the floor or licking the bottom of Master's shoe while Master fondled me, or similar degradation. We have a nice private upscale home in Los Angeles which our new Black Master could move in to, or visit regularly, depending on his preferences. I love serving Black cock, not only my Master's, but my Master's friends and clients as well. I love showing my Black Master and his friends what a pathetic white slave slut I am when Master drags me naked by my hair and shoves me to the floor at the feet of his friend or client for their sexual use. The one experience I haven't yet had which I hope one day I can experience, is to be serve my Black master as a money-making whore, dragged by my hair naked in front of a "client" while the client pays my Master directly for sexual use of me. I would love to have a Black Master who can arrange for that experience, while being cautious and keeping me safe. And my husband craves the degradation of groveling naked on the feet of our Black superiors, scurrying to serve them food and beverages, wait on them hand and foot, fetch things as ordered, and clean up after them. My husband will eagerly squirm naked on the floor and lick the dirt off the bottom of the shoes of our Black superiors, and he will be grateful when allowed to slurp up used Black cum, whether it drips onto the floor out of his wife's pussy, or from used condoms. We hope for only serious inquiries from true dominant Black men who believe in the Black New World Oder. Thank you.
You posted in November last year that you had just entered into ownership - that's 6 months, not 2 years lol

Hit me up

Hello- Are you still available for ownership?

Back