BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER

We are a white slave married couple fully indoctrinated to the black New World order, and we have been ordered by our black master to Do everything we can to promote black supremacy and the New World order. We thought this forum would be a good site to find others with our beliefs. In the BNWO, White slaves like us are kept naked in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives are taken from the white husbands to be fucked and used as sex slaves by the black superiors. The white husbands grovel at the feet of their black superiors, obediently serving and cleaning up after them. White husbands are never allowed sex with their wives again. Their wives are now the property of their black superiors. If the white husband pleases his black master, He may be allowed to masturbate while licking up his black masters cum. We have been serving our black master and his friends in this capacity for over a year now. Are there others on this site who live like we do?
My wife and i have lived for five years under a BNWO regime. My wife's MASTER has the key to the house and HE can come in and sleep in the double bed whenever HE wants. We give HIM treatment of a God and we must whorship HIS body and HIS cock and HIS cum. i sleep on an old mattress placed on a closed balcony next to the washing machine. Of course i haven't been able to touch my wife for years, except to clean up her with my tongue. we both have to be permanently naked, collared and buttplugged; sometimes chained. MASTER constantly invites HIS friends over to our house and THEY have sex parties with my wife and other women, sometimes whores. HE has also sent her to sexually attend neighbors and even people we don't know. It is common for both of us to be beaten and punished. i'm the house servant and They also use me sometimes, as a cumdump and as a toilet. For her, despite the fact that she often cries, the BNWO slave regime is irresistible to her; she is always wet. For me it was difficult to accept the BNWO regime but by now I have accepted it and above all i have accepted what i really am.

Caucasian males today have a low sperm count that makes infertility a problem in their marriage. Becoming a cuckold couple to superior Black Bull sperm is a white reality which includes natural sperm donation instead of expensive infertility clinics. What a wonderful gift of life a Black Bull may grant a white cuckoldress and infertile cuckold. The path to becoming pregnant will be filled with lusty hot wonderful BBC natural instinctual breeding. This is modern white marriage realities not fantasy.
Agree. Instead of various clinics. This is a great solution.

thanks for your thoughts, but not for us.
Sure I have left my husband at home to have some fun with a blk guy and pretty much do what he wants, but that is my choice to do. I also will always go back to my husband. He knows this and it makes it "easy" for him to just say, "have fun"
thanks for your thoughts, but not for us.
Sure I have left my husband at home to have some fun with a blk guy and pretty much do what he wants, but that is my choice to do. I also will always go back to my husband. He knows this and it makes it "easy" for him to just say, "have fun"
we are the same as you, Erica9009.

Caucasian males today have a low sperm count that makes infertility a problem in their marriage. Becoming a cuckold couple to superior Black Bull sperm is a white reality which includes natural sperm donation instead of expensive infertility clinics. What a wonderful gift of life a Black Bull may grant a white cuckoldress and infertile cuckold. The path to becoming pregnant will be filled with lusty hot wonderful BBC natural instinctual breeding. This is modern white marriage realities not fantasy.
Why not just have them get a vasectomy 6 weeks prior to the wedding? It will be like a requirement to get the marriage license

:eek:

Why not just have them get a vasectomy 6 weeks prior to the wedding? It will be like a requirement to get the marriage license

:eek:
I would be willing to do that for such a marriage agreement.
I’d be behind it too. I’d fully support my partner and her lover, as well as the family they start together

are you willing to get snipped?
Yes I am. It’d make me devote myself to them even more
OK, we have two that are willing to walk the walk, not just talk.

Most of us have had sex already before we marry a guy. so, we know what we are getting into size wise and all that. Yet, we still get preg because he's more that just his dick size. I still would have become preg from my husband if he was small.

-
-
-
-
wait for it.............!!!!!
-
His toungue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that tongue!!!!!!!!1

that has to be passed on to future generations so we can go into heaven when a guy goes down on us!!

Wow! Well you're quite amazing!
I actually haven't followed your story but am 100% impressed by it...OMG!
I salute you my friend.
You are the...REAL DEAL!
Hey hot cowboy, you’re at real risk of me pulling your long-barrelled Colt 45 out of its holster and shooting you up 💪🫵

Back