BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER

Pimp Zee invited four of his buddies into Claudia’s bedroom, where she was expectantly awaiting their arrival while on her knees and naked. The men discarded their robes to reveal their massive erections; their bodies glistened with baby oil, making their muscles prominent. Claudia was given a countdown of ten minutes to give each man a steady blowjob without rest. Plenty of spitting went well with her dick-gobbling workout. Each bull got nearly equal action of her mouth. Claudia sucked and choked on their pairs of nuts-sac, even licked their asshole while still maintaining her kneeling stance.

The sex was a tremendous bout. Each man claimed his lion’s share of fucking her pussy while she stayed busy slobbering and ******* hard on one black cock after the other. Claudia’s face glowed red, covered with saliva and pre-cum amid her struggling to scream from each bull that took turns to fuck her doggy-style.

bdsmlr-9760637-m3rVBAUfQg.jpeg

Pimp Zee invited four of his buddies into Claudia’s bedroom, where she was expectantly awaiting their arrival while on her knees and naked. The men discarded their robes to reveal their massive erections; their bodies glistened with baby oil, making their muscles prominent. Claudia was given a countdown of ten minutes to give each man a steady blowjob without rest. Plenty of spitting went well with her dick-gobbling workout. Each bull got nearly equal action of her mouth. Claudia sucked and choked on their pairs of nuts-sac, even licked their asshole while still maintaining her kneeling stance.

The sex was a tremendous bout. Each man claimed his lion’s share of fucking her pussy while she stayed busy slobbering and ******* hard on one black cock after the other. Claudia’s face glowed red, covered with saliva and pre-cum amid her struggling to scream from each bull that took turns to fuck her doggy-style.

View attachment 5605353
I'm a supporter of BNWO. I want and love seeing white women going black, it's so beautiful to watch.

Here is delusion personified, Blacks make up about 12% of the population In the good old USA. over half are females and children . You really believe less than 12% can control the other 88%. Your fantasy may be responsible for the increase in the KKK and white power groups whose numbers have gone up when they had been on a steady decline. Your words feed their recruitment propaganda.
The W in bnwo stands for WORLD. Blacks may be minorities in the US but not in terms of world population, they are the majority. The delusion is you using the US as a barometer for the world. You do realize Africa is the largest continent right?

Hummm, multi generational.............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
How would one even approach this............
Me to my daug-hter,
"Honey, you are now 18. I need you to cancel your plans with your bf on Friday night. We are going to a party where I will show you how to fit in. Oh, and make sure you take your birth control pill that day."

I'm sorry, but I can only see my oldest just giggling and then laughing and then just in tears with how funny I'm being.

This should stop at your wife. Leave your k i d s out of it. If they ask and want to get involved, say no. If they persist, consider it, but warn them with worst case scenerio
A few black guys told me they bred the mothers and daughters which are now pregnant or given birth. They planned on breeding their grandchildren which I think is crazy for a ******* to breed his own ******* and grandkids.

A few black guys told me they bred the mothers and daughters which are now pregnant or given birth. They planned on breeding their grandchildren which I think is crazy for a ******* to breed his own ******* and grandkids.
I agree. It's impressive they got the m-o-m and daug-hter preggo. You gotta let it go after that. It's weird to want to get your own ki-d preggo when she grows up. It's either bs or they have crossed the line and someone needs to yank them back to reality

I agree. It's impressive they got the m-o-m and daug-hter preggo. You gotta let it go after that. It's weird to want to get your own ki-d preggo when she grows up. It's either bs or they have crossed the line and someone needs to yank them back to reality
Black guys knocking up their own mixed k-ids is super weird and where the lines should be drawn.

Back