BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER

whtslvcpl

Couple
We are a white slave married couple fully indoctrinated to the black New World order, and we have been ordered by our black master to Do everything we can to promote black supremacy and the New World order. We thought this forum would be a good site to find others with our beliefs. In the BNWO, White slaves like us are kept naked in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives are taken from the white husbands to be fucked and used as sex slaves by the black superiors. The white husbands grovel at the feet of their black superiors, obediently serving and cleaning up after them. White husbands are never allowed sex with their wives again. Their wives are now the property of their black superiors. If the white husband pleases his black master, He may be allowed to masturbate while licking up his black masters cum. We have been serving our black master and his friends in this capacity for over a year now. Are there others on this site who live like we do?

We are a white slave married couple fully indoctrinated to the black New World order, and we have been ordered by our black master to Do everything we can to promote black supremacy and the New World order. We thought this forum would be a good site to find others with our beliefs. In the BNWO, White slaves like us are kept naked in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives are taken from the white husbands to be fucked and used as sex slaves by the black superiors. The white husbands grovel at the feet of their black superiors, obediently serving and cleaning up after them. White husbands are never allowed sex with their wives again. Their wives are now the property of their black superiors. If the white husband pleases his black master, He may be allowed to masturbate while licking up his black masters cum. We have been serving our black master and his friends in this capacity for over a year now. Are there others on this site who live like we do?
thanks for your thoughts, but not for us.
Sure I have left my husband at home to have some fun with a blk guy and pretty much do what he wants, but that is my choice to do. I also will always go back to my husband. He knows this and it makes it "easy" for him to just say, "have fun"

This is the future of modern married white couples!

Attachments

• 000 002.jpg
    000 002.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,081
  • 001-cuckwatchbbc848474.jpg
    001-cuckwatchbbc848474.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 5vj4yd.jpg
    5vj4yd.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 00000200.jpg
    00000200.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,028
  • 8ea175c3.jpg
    8ea175c3.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,154
  • 8EFBDB40-2B15-4429-A3D3-ABE09B25AB20.jpeg
    8EFBDB40-2B15-4429-A3D3-ABE09B25AB20.jpeg
    609.7 KB · Views: 1,266
  • 00000010.jpg
    00000010.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,158
  • CuckHUbby&Wife.jpg
    CuckHUbby&Wife.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 990
  • FUiqrQbXwAECJzg.jpg
    FUiqrQbXwAECJzg.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 927
  • meme_06.jpg
    meme_06.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 981
  • perfect.jpg
    perfect.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,044
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,135
Scary but hot lol

I am almost. A Black Man has decided to turn me to his white boy slave and after awhile take my wife as well. At some point he wants her to help him turn our granddaughters and their mom into his slaves as well.
This should stop at your wife. Leave your k i d s out of it. If they ask and want to get involved, say no. If they persist, consider it, but warn them with worst case scenerio

Everyone is on this post for this "BNWO" but none of you are verified, if you were really about it you wouldn't be hiding, doing it in secret

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Rick and Morty
Avoid The Office GIF
arrested development hiding GIF

Back