Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
<--- While not a bum, I deffo wouldn't say I'm one of them "successful black men." Also, aside from that, a measure of success (1) measure, for me, is managing to get yo' rocks off thoroughly well with whatever fetish REALLY GETS IT OFF! That means white but pussy of all colors too for me, and at my age, I've been around the block a few times, so I know how to make a female really gets her off! So again, this fella could care less about the marriage aspect, unless a deeper more interpersonal situation develops. Wild I'm a wild man at heart, I'm not closed off to that.

Bruh, if you hold down a steady job and pay your bills and take care of you and yours trust me you are a successful black man! Don't ever let Society (or a bitch) dictate what success is to you💪🏾

Just watch whats gonna happen to this fool kanye west & kim kardashian divorce & learn ur lesson guys.
Well 1. Kanye is the crazy one who can’t stop harassing Kim. He drove her into the arms of a lame white boy. 2. Kanye chose to marry one of the biggest hoes in the industry. Kim doesn’t represent the average woman.

You heard about Mary J Blige?

Attachments

• A83E8F13-82E7-437A-93C4-CF72473F9ED4.jpeg
    A83E8F13-82E7-437A-93C4-CF72473F9ED4.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 11
I can only speak for what's going on here in America not in Canada or the UK! The black women in those countries may be different but here they are very delusional and that why they the least married and most divorced and why the birth rate is going down!

So I will let you Canadians and UK folks elaborate on how it is where you are from!
The true definition of a 🤡

According to this wastebasket, ALL black women in the US are manly, delusional and undesirable. I know MANY beautiful, feminine black women who are just like ANY other woman. Imagine being a black man, actively stereotyping your own race. Listen up, BOZO. Your mom is a BLACK WOMAN. Any black man that goes out of his way to insult black women is a CLOWN. You’re a grown ass man, still in this lifestyle with no woman of your own. YOU are the delusional one, and YOU are contributing to lower birth rates. If only your BLACK mom swallowed you, the birth rate would be lowered in a positive way.

🤡

Not sure how that is COMMON knowledge 🤔
I can stroke my meat just fine and bust off a HELLIFIED nut if need BE! 🤣✋🏾🍆💦

And how do you explain Candace Parker and literally every other lesbian??
A man and a woman in a relationship- she’s the one that decides if they’re gonna fuck on the first date. If the woman says no, they won’t. Because let’s face it, the guy is always down to fuck. The woman is not. Same as in a relationship- women are the ones that typically want the ring and will pester their man about it, usually not the other way around.

I don’t associate with any men lmao. I’ve just noticed that the men that complain about gold diggers the most usually don’t have any gold worth digging themselves. No shade cos I’m broke too lmao.

I'll put it like this... everything can be scaled up or down. You don't have to be traditionally wealthy for someone to take you to the cleaners! Divorce is a beast! and anyone can catch them hands regardless of what your bank account looks like

A man and a woman in a relationship- she’s the one that decides if they’re gonna fuck on the first date. If the woman says no, they won’t. Because let’s face it, the guy is always down to fuck. The woman is not. Same as in a relationship- women are the ones that typically want the ring and will pester their man about it, usually not the other way around.

Yeah I hear you but that's an old-fashioned way of thinking about things. Because if you take a look around you there are a lot of same-sex marriages so everything you just said goes out the window

No we can say no at times as well we dont fuck 24/7 we have jobs school

Also we have friends and we want to focus on us as well gym...

Most men do but not all

I'll put it like this... everything can be scaled up or down. You don't have to be traditionally wealthy for someone to take you to the cleaners! Divorce is a beast! and anyone can catch them hands regardless of what your bank account looks like
We can agree there. Everyone needs to sign prenups lmao.

Well 1. Kanye is the crazy one who can’t stop harassing Kim. He drove her into the arms of a lame white boy. 2. Kanye chose to marry one of the biggest hoes in the industry. Kim doesn’t represent the average woman.

You heard about Mary J Blige?
1 man winning every 1 million divorces is nothing to be happy about, trust me, & i loved what you said about Kim which i think is 100% true & the reason Kanye deserves whats coming his way, if you marry & breed a hoe, you must expect no less, whats that old saying, you cant turn a hoe into a housewife lol.

Back