Black men, why don't you marry a white woman?

Why black men don’t marry white women

• Cultural differences

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • Lack of kinship/bond/lack of affinity

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • Wanting full black ******* as opposed to mixed race *******

Votes: 39 13.5%
  • Peer pressure from family/society to stick to black women

Votes: 35 12.1%
  • Lack of access to the type of white women you want

Votes: 54 18.7%
  • I never thought about marrying a white woman

Votes: 26 9.0%
  • We are marrying white women!

Votes: 82 28.4%
  • I’m just more attracted to my own race

Votes: 32 11.1%
  • I don’t care about race, I care about love.

Votes: 71 24.6%
  • The belief that white women only want black men for money

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters
Yeah but you'd still get white pussy, plus a loyal black woman who will stick by you
Exactly but the thing is, for these men, a white woman is a status symbol for them. It’s not just about the sex. Wifing up a white woman is a sign of success, that’s why a lot of rich successful black men go for white women.

Exactly but the thing is, for these men, s white woman is s status symbol for them. It’s not just about the sex. Wifing up a white woman is a sign of success, that’s why a lot of rich successful black men go for white women.
So if i find a loyal black girl who can do the same ( filling up my needs so idc if shes black or white)

So if i find a loyal black girl who can do the same ( filling up my needs so idc if shes black or white)
So yea as long as shes submissive and can handle my needs idc.

I prefere white woman but thats just a preference it dosnt mean that i would never date or marry a black woman

+ a bonus if shes a cuckquean

He’s black, trust me l know. A white guy would not have the understanding and intelligence to talk about black issues like this. I talk to WM all the time and they’re fucking clueless. Your body is gorgeous btw.

Unless you VISUALLY verify someone 'trust me I know' is NOT a solid case 🙄🤣
Especially if a person doesn't verify on this website. Which is why I only use live video verification before meeting a woman.

So yea as long as shes submissive and can handle my needs idc.

I prefere white woman but thats just a preference it dosnt mean that i would never date or marry a black woman

+ a bonus if shes a cuckquean
You are entitled to a preference, sorry didn’t mean to come off as jealous lol.

This is a spin off thread based on the other thread about why white women don’t marry black men. It seems like most of you don’t understand this basic fact- men are the gatekeepers of marriage not women. Men decide who they want to marry, men decide who they want to propose to.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. But marriage? The power is in the men’s hands. If you feel like BM and WW aren’t getting married, you should be asking the men why.

So to the black men here, you enjoy fucking white women. But why aren’t you marrying them?
This comment tragically (and hilariously) forgets about consent “men are the gatekeepers of marriage…” ummm… no, no they are not. Men can’t marry anyone who doesn’t consent to marriage. And this post makes some weird assumptions.

Exactly but the thing is, for these men, a white woman is a status symbol for them. It’s not just about the sex. Wifing up a white woman is a sign of success, that’s why a lot of rich successful black men go for white women.
<--- While not a bum, I deffo wouldn't say I'm one of them "successful black men." Also, aside from that, a measure of success (1) measure, for me, is managing to get yo' rocks off thoroughly well with whatever fetish REALLY GETS IT OFF! That means white but pussy of all colors too for me, and at my age, I've been around the block a few times, so I know how to make a female really gets her off! So again, this fella couldn't care less about the marriage aspect, unless a deeper more interpersonal situation develops. Wild I'm a wild man at heart, I'm not closed off to that.

Last edited:
<--- While not a bum, I deffo wouldn't say I'm one of them "successful black men." Also, aside from that, a measure of success (1) measure, for me, is managing to get yo' rocks off thoroughly well with whatever fetish REALLY GETS IT OFF! That means white but pussy of all colors too for me, and at my age, I've been around the block a few times, so I know how to make a female really gets her off! So again, this fella could care less about the marriage aspect, unless a deeper more interpersonal situation develops. Wild I'm a wild man at heart, I'm not closed off to that.
I feel you, thanks for your input.

This comment tragically (and hilariously) forgets about consent “men are the gatekeepers of marriage…” ummm… no, no they are not. Men can’t marry anyone who doesn’t consent to marriage. And this post makes some weird assumptions.
But this is common knowledge. Women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of marriage.

Back