Black men showing off cuck's white wife

My wife used to let me know where they'd be going on their dates and on occasion I'd show up to watch. One night they were going to be at a restaurant, so I was at the bar when they came in with an older black couple. I subsequently learned when she texted me that the older couple was his parents... they were out here for a visit. She spent a weekend with the BF and the parents seeing the sights in LA.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for sharing And I would love to hear more about your Hotwife Sexcapades with her Black Bull. Very erotic to hear. 🧑🏻‍🦳♠️👨🏿💪🏿💦👅😋❤️💯🔥🔥🔥👍🏿
Oh she was the BBW hot wife. She actually told me before her first hook up that she was afraid she would become addicted to BBC! I assured her her if that was the case then ok. We just enjoyed adding others and quickly figured out that having a BBC for her was something we both wanted.
She always liked to wear a short skirt or tight shorts and a tight low cut shirt with her ample tits out there and when we met CA it was no different. She gave him a blow job in the back seat of my truck. She eventually went on to some wild stuff before getting sick.

Oh! I always loved knowing or sometimes acting as a stranger when She was taken to a bar ,after one of their sex Sessions, sitting there ( Sometimes Her not knowing I was there as Her main man told me ).
For me I found so exciting watching what was going on.
Now this was circa 1998, and being seen with a group of black guys, Who made sure that everyone knew She was fucking them and sitting watching other peoples reactions, I found a great turn on.
on a few occasions when She never worked out I was there, and sneaked out and got Home/Or picked Her up afterwards, and told Her about ,How much interest in Her ,She had created by other girls/men/couples clearly watching what was going on at Her bar table,She always got very hot.
But the one of my favourite stories about Her ( Related to me by Her main Bull ).
Was She had spent a Friday and Saturday at the apartment in Canary Wharf they used,
She had a gang bang session on the Saturday during the day, just before going to All Bar 1,in Canary Wharf London.
She was wearing a green floral patterned dress,and went to the bar after the session with a group of Her BBC partners.
As She was sitting on a bar stool, the contents of the previous fuck session started to leak out. Of Her creating a wet patch on the back of Her dress ( In a place where people would know what it was ).
Her boyfriend/ boyfriends thought it would fun to highlight the fact that their cum was still running out of my wife for all to see.
However it had the opposite effect on Her.
She told me “ It had the effect of making me feel extremely Horney and want them all again immediately “.
Apparently they left the bar a went back to fuckbase 1 as they called the apartment and had another session .
According to my wife ,as She walked out of the bar, and passed a table of girls who had been intently watching the goings on in the bar,She gave them a grin held their gaze and licked Her lips as She passed by.
My lovely wife always was an exhibitionist.
I wish this had happened on one of those occasions that I had been there,as I found it extremely hot, and still even after all those years passing by ,Still gets me going.
As the years pass by,and we are both now to old for this sort of thing.
We have some wonderful memories to look back on 😜
Very erotic. I think it must be so arousing for a white female to let other people know she is being fucked by a group of big black men. I can imagine other white girls and white women getting turned on by it too, especially if they know she is cuckolding her white husband.

Oh! I always loved knowing or sometimes acting as a stranger when She was taken to a bar ,after one of their sex Sessions, sitting there ( Sometimes Her not knowing I was there as Her main man told me ).
For me I found so exciting watching what was going on.
Now this was circa 1998, and being seen with a group of black guys, Who made sure that everyone knew She was fucking them and sitting watching other peoples reactions, I found a great turn on.
on a few occasions when She never worked out I was there, and sneaked out and got Home/Or picked Her up afterwards, and told Her about ,How much interest in Her ,She had created by other girls/men/couples clearly watching what was going on at Her bar table,She always got very hot.
But the one of my favourite stories about Her ( Related to me by Her main Bull ).
Was She had spent a Friday and Saturday at the apartment in Canary Wharf they used,
She had a gang bang session on the Saturday during the day, just before going to All Bar 1,in Canary Wharf London.
She was wearing a green floral patterned dress,and went to the bar after the session with a group of Her BBC partners.
As She was sitting on a bar stool, the contents of the previous fuck session started to leak out. Of Her creating a wet patch on the back of Her dress ( In a place where people would know what it was ).
Her boyfriend/ boyfriends thought it would fun to highlight the fact that their cum was still running out of my wife for all to see.
However it had the opposite effect on Her.
She told me “ It had the effect of making me feel extremely Horney and want them all again immediately “.
Apparently they left the bar a went back to fuckbase 1 as they called the apartment and had another session .
According to my wife ,as She walked out of the bar, and passed a table of girls who had been intently watching the goings on in the bar,She gave them a grin held their gaze and licked Her lips as She passed by.
My lovely wife always was an exhibitionist.
I wish this had happened on one of those occasions that I had been there,as I found it extremely hot, and still even after all those years passing by ,Still gets me going.
As the years pass by,and we are both now to old for this sort of thing.
We have some wonderful memories to look back on 😜
loved the times we did same sort thing all the time when those places exsited back then in late 80s we used one in romford road

Oh she was the BBW hot wife. She actually told me before her first hook up that she was afraid she would become addicted to BBC! I assured her her if that was the case then ok. We just enjoyed adding others and quickly figured out that having a BBC for her was something we both wanted.
She always liked to wear a short skirt or tight shorts and a tight low cut shirt with her ample tits out there and when we met CA it was no different. She gave him a blow job in the back seat of my truck. She eventually went on to some wild stuff before getting sick.
How is your Hotwife doing now? I hope she has recovered from her sickness!👩🏻‍🦳♠️❤️👍🏿

Back