Black men showing off cuck's white wife

One of the greatest moment .. we went to the club me and my wife and her bull with my best friend… they show my wife with her bull and dance with him as Hot dance with Very revealing clothes dressed… my friend excited about them .. and my wife tell me an my best friend that she will sleep with her bull in his apartment… my friend excited and tell me that my wife’s bull is very lucky ….

Do any black men enjoy showing off a white wife that they are in a sexual relationship with? This could be to the black man's friends or letting the wider society know the black male is fucking the white wife.
After a couple of private fuck sessions, I like to bring my dates, dressed like a slut, to clubs in the black neighborhoods so I can show them off to my friends. After a couple of private sessions they are usually OK with whatever I suggest as long as I keep dating them.

Do any black men enjoy showing off a white wife that they are in a sexual relationship with? This could be to the black man's friends or letting the wider society know the black male is fucking the white wife.
Yes every bull doing that. Is like a show off a reward to this friends. The bull can say that i am a married wife and the husband let him fuck me. Than often it will happen that other takes the chance too.

About a month ago was my first experience with a guy from this site with my wife. It was a first time meet and they didn't end up having sex but everything about it was sexual. There was a gradual transition from shooting the ******* to "accidental" bumps on her ass while they were playing pool to her grinding on him in a dance club like the slutty girl at a high-school party to kissing and touching eachother in places I never thought she'd allow another to touch her. It gives me a hard on just to say it here and thinking back on it.

About a month ago was my first experience with a guy from this site with my wife. It was a first time meet and they didn't end up having sex but everything about it was sexual. There was a gradual transition from shooting the ******* to "accidental" bumps on her ass while they were playing pool to her grinding on him in a dance club like the slutty girl at a high-school party to kissing and touching eachother in places I never thought she'd allow another to touch her. It gives me a hard on just to say it here and thinking back on it.
are the 2 of you getting back with him again?

are the 2 of you getting back with him again?
We'd like to, its not as easy for her as it is for some women ive seen. She's very conflicted within herself but she's at the point now where she almost exclusively gets off to the thought of him. But again her confliction is an issue for following through. She will be 100% in and ready to jump up and down on him then she gets off and starts feeling guilty. Im soon everything in my power to let her know she doesn't have to feel guilty about the standards society puts on a marriage and to do what makes her happy. The further we go the more into it she gets though so fingers she crossed. The other issue we have is that we have 3 ******* and very seldom have a babysitter, so combining the off chance we get someone to watch the ******* with her being in the mood is not easy. Another thing is the guy doesn't put in enough effort to let her know he's waiting for her to sit on him and send pics etc. She gets busy and won't text him for a day or 2 and I think he gets in his feelings and puts her on the back burner and sometimes goes weeks without talking. If he could just send her naughty stuff more often itd help big time, she lights up every time he messages her but like I said she's a very bust person and can't always entertain that or maybe is in a guilty mood that day. Its a very delicate process, I wonder if anyone here is in the same boat?

Us wives live it even more being seen in a club. Looking sexy. And with a big black bull. And all can see I arrived with husband but leave with bbc. Hubby already waiting in car outside.

Out of her three bulls the original which she has been seeing for about two years is the only one who does something like this. They will go out occasionally but they keep it low key in case they bump into someone we know. But when we are at his house for parties or gatherings and it gets later in the evening. He will start flirting and rubbing her butt, thighs, etc in front of his male friends. He does not share her with them but he does like to show her off to them. Then after a bit they will disappear and you can hear the sounds of sex fill the air. She looks so sexy when she comes back in the room with a satisfied look on her face just glistening, lips stick gone, sex hair....then she grabs some wine and they rejoin the group. Side note the spade holder on the phone was a gift from her bull. View attachment 3358030
What a gorgeous sexual trophy wife he has gotten from you

When a white wife is out with her big black lover, where would most white cucks and wannabes want to be:
1. Tagging along with the interracial couple;
2. Looking on from a distance;
3. At home, waiting to hear about everything when the wife returns;
4. Any other scenario.
We have done all the first three , plus we've gone out as a threesome, with Mrs J kissing and holding hands with both of us many times.

Back