Black men showing off cuck's white wife

It is a feeling that I crave and fully support being shown off in intimate detail.
It is the right attitude for a pretty and sexy white woman to express in society that she she is the property of a well hung black stud and soon she will be filled with his potent sperm. It displays a certain kind of glory and fulfillment among other white women and also among young teenagers who fantasize about the lifestyle.

It is the right attitude for a pretty and sexy white woman to express in society that she she is the property of a well hung black stud and soon she will be filled with his potent sperm. It displays a certain kind of glory and fulfillment among other white women and also among young teenagers who fantasize about the lifestyle.
I am happy to hear you say that. I feel it is my duty as his white girl and conquest that my body gets displayed naked. I am property and a piece of meat.

I am happy to hear you say that. I feel it is my duty as his white girl and conquest that my body gets displayed naked. I am property and a piece of meat.
You are not just a piece of meat hon! you are a beautiful white goddess whose wish and desire is to fulfill and please as much as to be fulfilled and be pleased by a well hung and superior real black stud. Isn't this what white beauty queens desire?

I've often wondered this. If I'm sharing pics with a black man is he showing my pics to any of his friends and bragging. Or if we take pics while we're together is he sharing this?
I am looking around and wondere the same thing. I made a poll to see what others think and it looks pretty conclusive that they answer is yes. It is here:

Last edited:
I would expect any bull that has me to take pictures and show me off as his conquest. I'd rather not have my face clearly shown, but it really excites me that my whole white naked body is being shown to other blacks in intimate detail.
I would love a white female like you that would be happy to show her white body off as a sacrifice off black conquest.

I would love a white female like you that would be happy to show her white body off as a sacrifice off black conquest.
I hope that works out and I will be taken for that. I have a poll I've been running and it appears many are interested. It is here:

Last edited:
Back