Black men showing off cuck's white wife

I am happy to hear you say that. I feel it is my duty as his white girl and conquest that my body gets displayed naked. I am property and a piece of meat.
You have a wonderful attitude for a married white Lady that enjoys being a piece of property and fine piece of married white fuck meat and having your beautiful naked white body displayed by black men to their friends.

So arousing for the black bull, white wife and white cuck when a big black bull shows off his married conquest to the wider world.

Yes! Though I am now divorced, I masturbate regularly to the memories of following the black man and my wife as he paraded her through the crowd of the nightclub, heading towards the exit, for the hotel. His hand on the small of her back, occasionally onto to her ass - for all to see, gently guiding her.

After being so much on this site I am so eager to serve BBC Master but still scared of showing pic of her. I could share with some Dom Master so he can train me and optionally post it as his property, but anyway that’s still scary idea for me…

The next fantasy I'm going to enact is to meet her play partners at a public bar first instead of coming directly to our apartment. I want her to be surrounded by a couple of black guys who are flirting with her, touching her, etc. and letting everyone jump to the logical conclusion of how the night will end. I've shared this fantasy with her, and she's on board. She likes being the center of attention and being shown off in a public setting turns her on.

Back