Black men showing off cuck's white wife

A real woman always wants to feel like a woman,because you need a sense of femininity every day!It gives women vitality,and this life-giving feeling must be provided to the man,otherwise, women will be orientated towards another man,because in the other man they see the primordial ******* that makes them completely happy!Some men are not at all aware of this because they do not know the female soul!Anyone who cannot make a woman happy because she does not know the complexity of the female soul will sooner or later neglect the woman and end up not only cheating on a regular basis but also leaving her for the other man!If someone is not emotionally strong enough, he or she will be out of bounds and prefer the award-winning bull to the capitalized WOMAN!

It is a legitimate psychological phenomenon that someone who has been cheated and eventually abandoned can do so because he / she has not been able to provide enough, which prevents the woman / wife from thinking about romantic / sexual alternatives!In multi-racial countries, some women may see a black man as a man of happiness!As an Eastern European man, I write that some middle-class white men in the US are lazy and / or fundamentally do not understand the importance of satisfying women's desires!

No wonder some white women and some black men like to show up together,and the fact that a lady can lead to a married, exotic feeling! :)

There is just so much fun and sexy role-play to be had by white couples, whereby the white wife is shown off by a big black male. I crave a relationship with a black cock slut who enjoys being shown off by her big black lovers. And 'slut' is not a disparaging word, but from a white cuck's perspective, an exceptionally sexy, erotic and desirable white female who enjoys sex with big blacks.

This is such a great way of highligting and promoting the idea of interracial sex and black male dominance over white couples. A big black male openly displaying he is having a sexual relationship with a white wife in public alerts everyone. Some may be excited by it and some may fear it - but it gets attention nonetheless!

We like to be a bit subtle about the fact that when my lover meets up with my husband and I, the minute he shows up, the dynamic changes and my husband knows I will belong to a real man for the eve.

My husband and I were in the city for apps and cocktails at a nice place.

It is summer, so I have a nice sun dress on with heels. I'm wearing one of my queen of spades thongs. I will also have a temp queen of spades tattoo somewhere that is both discreet but can be seen.

My older friend aka lover aka shows up, walks over to us, greets us, give me a kiss on the lips and happens to brush his hand on the back of my sundress. We are at a hightop table at a bar. The other people at the tables see this. Again, subtle enough for others to be intrigued.

After a ******* or two and time passes, My lover has his arms around me, kisses me while we wait for drinks, he feels my behind. He says things loudly enough so people may hear.. People are looking. All three of us love the excitement.

Long story short as I now have zoom meeting for work.... ...sorry...

While waitress comes over to give the bill, my husband takes out his wallet to give her a credit card, but he takes out the hotel card it to give to my lover, says to him in front of the waitress, "I got you guys a great room with a view have fun with her. Text me pictures pease."

Subtle yet owned.
So great that your husband wants you to get fucked right -- with a big black cock.

We like to be a bit subtle about the fact that when my lover meets up with my husband and I, the minute he shows up, the dynamic changes and my husband knows I will belong to a real man for the eve.

My husband and I were in the city for apps and cocktails at a nice place.

It is summer, so I have a nice sun dress on with heels. I'm wearing one of my queen of spades thongs. I will also have a temp queen of spades tattoo somewhere that is both discreet but can be seen.

My older friend aka lover aka shows up, walks over to us, greets us, give me a kiss on the lips and happens to brush his hand on the back of my sundress. We are at a hightop table at a bar. The other people at the tables see this. Again, subtle enough for others to be intrigued.

After a ******* or two and time passes, My lover has his arms around me, kisses me while we wait for drinks, he feels my behind. He says things loudly enough so people may hear.. People are looking. All three of us love the excitement.

Long story short as I now have zoom meeting for work.... ...sorry...

While waitress comes over to give the bill, my husband takes out his wallet to give her a credit card, but he takes out the hotel card it to give to my lover, says to him in front of the waitress, "I got you guys a great room with a view have fun with her. Text me pictures pease."

Subtle yet owned.
Lucky man you lover

Out of her three bulls the original which she has been seeing for about two years is the only one who does something like this. They will go out occasionally but they keep it low key in case they bump into someone we know. But when we are at his house for parties or gatherings and it gets later in the evening. He will start flirting and rubbing her butt, thighs, etc in front of his male friends. He does not share her with them but he does like to show her off to them. Then after a bit they will disappear and you can hear the sounds of sex fill the air. She looks so sexy when she comes back in the room with a satisfied look on her face just glistening, lips stick gone, sex hair....then she grabs some wine and they rejoin the group. Side note the spade holder on the phone was a gift from her bull. 20200516_182053.jpg

Out of her three bulls the original which she has been seeing for about two years is the only one who does something like this. They will go out occasionally but they keep it low key in case they bump into someone we know. But when we are at his house for parties or gatherings and it gets later in the evening. He will start flirting and rubbing her butt, thighs, etc in front of his male friends. He does not share her with them but he does like to show her off to them. Then after a bit they will disappear and you can hear the sounds of sex fill the air. She looks so sexy when she comes back in the room with a satisfied look on her face just glistening, lips stick gone, sex hair....then she grabs some wine and they rejoin the group. Side note the spade holder on the phone was a gift from her bull. View attachment 3358030
nothing better than a wife whose proud to let everyone know she loves her bull

Out of her three bulls the original which she has been seeing for about two years is the only one who does something like this. They will go out occasionally but they keep it low key in case they bump into someone we know. But when we are at his house for parties or gatherings and it gets later in the evening. He will start flirting and rubbing her butt, thighs, etc in front of his male friends. He does not share her with them but he does like to show her off to them. Then after a bit they will disappear and you can hear the sounds of sex fill the air. She looks so sexy when she comes back in the room with a satisfied look on her face just glistening, lips stick gone, sex hair....then she grabs some wine and they rejoin the group. Side note the spade holder on the phone was a gift from her bull. View attachment 3358030

Lovely. Beautiful.

The phone case is perfect for any white wife that’s desirous to advertise her availability: Husband and wife go out and she lays her phone on the table with the Spade facing up. Yes!

Back