Black men showing off cuck's white wife

Out of her three bulls the original which she has been seeing for about two years is the only one who does something like this. They will go out occasionally but they keep it low key in case they bump into someone we know. But when we are at his house for parties or gatherings and it gets later in the evening. He will start flirting and rubbing her butt, thighs, etc in front of his male friends. He does not share her with them but he does like to show her off to them. Then after a bit they will disappear and you can hear the sounds of sex fill the air. She looks so sexy when she comes back in the room with a satisfied look on her face just glistening, lips stick gone, sex hair....then she grabs some wine and they rejoin the group. Side note the spade holder on the phone was a gift from her bull. View attachment 3358030
It's a beautiful gift from her BBC Bull, indeed, for her white hubby. It's today's modern marriage. I love it.

Yes, my wife's black bull used to love taking her out, he told her what to wear and pick her up and take her out to pubs, bars and clubs where he knew his mates or people he knew were going to be. She always wore her wedding and engagement rings, so they knew she was married.
that is a huge turn on for me when I know a guy is showing her off to his friends,,,,,,,,if the guy doesn't know me by sight i will get her to tell me where she is going or gone and i go to the same bar and watch from a distance,,, she will not even acknowledge me when she sees me
its so bloody arousing for me watching them all over each other and all the more when i know they know she is not his wife
this way i can get up close to them and watch Sammy know what it does to me and will always play up to it and a sly grin a tongue licking lips tells me how much she loves it to acting the proper slut wife

that is a huge turn on for me when I know a guy is showing her off to his friends,,,,,,,,if the guy doesn't know me by sight i will get her to tell me where she is going or gone and i go to the same bar and watch from a distance,,, she will not even acknowledge me when she sees me
its so bloody arousing for me watching them all over each other and all the more when i know they know she is not his wife
this way i can get up close to them and watch Sammy know what it does to me and will always play up to it and a sly grin a tongue licking lips tells me how much she loves it to acting the proper slut wife
I have done the same as well. The only trouble is I get so hard watching her in the club, I want to wank, but I can not. Pure agony. lol

Once we met a bull at a bar/lounge type place. After getting to know each other he took over for the night. Sitting her next to him. Arm around her. She'd even run her hand up n down his thigh and rub his cock in plain view. The servers face was priceless as he seen us walk in together but then they were cuddled on one of the sofas with me across from them the rest of the night.
Such a turn on.

Once we met a bull at a bar/lounge type place. After getting to know each other he took over for the night. Sitting her next to him. Arm around her. She'd even run her hand up n down his thigh and rub his cock in plain view. The servers face was priceless as he seen us walk in together but then they were cuddled on one of the sofas with me across from them the rest of the night.
Such a turn on.

Almost exact as our first meeting. My wife and I arrived to the club maybe 20 minutes before him. We’re holding hands on our way in, we sit side by side with my arm around her, and when I order drinks for the two of us, I say, “My wife will have...” There’s a table across from us, two white couples.

He arrives, looking very sharp. She and I stand for introduction where I twirl my wife for his review and approval. We return to our seats to make small talk and have an opportunity for him to be served his *******. I stand to “use the restroom” and nod at her with a smile.

Upon my return, he’s taken my seat next to my wife with his arm across her, the shoulder of her dress pushed aside and his fingers brushing her skin - touching her for the first time. The white couples across from our table seem to be in a state of shock of having just witnessed the black guy taking the white husband’s seat. I take my appropriate seat, across from him and my wife.

As the evening progresses, he repositions his hand upon my wife’s leg, just below the bottom of her dress. She reciprocates by parting her legs ever so slightly, where his hand continues upon her inner thigh.

It was obvious things had to progress so he’d stood and took my wife out to the dance floor where I admired. Three songs later, he leads the way through the crowd and to the table. “She’s ready for the hotel.” He states. I look at my wife and she nods, with a shy smirk, softly biting her lower lip.

As we depart, one of the guys across the table from us nods, perhaps of approval, or perhaps wishing it were his wife.

We head for the exit, he and my wife leading with his hand is on her ass, guiding her toward the door.

To this day (I’m now divorced) I stroke regularly to the intensity of the nightclub moment. It was my first time watching and my wife’s first black guy. Indeed... so hot!

Hoping for this soon. This is such a turn on.

I see guys checking her out all the time. Would love to see her physically reciprocate the love. I know she’s checked them out as well. Staring at bulges and physiques that I can’t compete with.
To see her walking hand in hand, flirting and kissing on home while in public would be so amazing.

Such a turn on.
SandB you must have enjoyed that immensely!!

Almost exact as our first meeting. My wife and I arrived to the club maybe 20 minutes before him. We’re holding hands on our way in, we sit side by side with my arm around her, and when I order drinks for the two of us, I say, “My wife will have...” There’s a table across from us, two white couples.

He arrives, looking very sharp. She and I stand for introduction where I twirl my wife for his review and approval. We return to our seats to make small talk and have an opportunity for him to be served his *******. I stand to “use the restroom” and nod at her with a smile.

Upon my return, he’s taken my seat next to my wife with his arm across her, the shoulder of her dress pushed aside and his fingers brushing her skin - touching her for the first time. The white couples across from our table seem to be in a state of shock of having just witnessed the black guy taking the white husband’s seat. I take my appropriate seat, across from him and my wife.

As the evening progresses, he repositions his hand upon my wife’s leg, just below the bottom of her dress. She reciprocates by parting her legs ever so slightly, where his hand continues upon her inner thigh.

It was obvious things had to progress so he’d stood and took my wife out to the dance floor where I admired. Three songs later, he leads the way through the crowd and to the table. “She’s ready for the hotel.” He states. I look at my wife and she nods, with a shy smirk, softly biting her lower lip.

As we depart, one of the guys across the table from us nods, perhaps of approval, or perhaps wishing it were his wife.

We head for the exit, he and my wife leading with his hand is on her ass, guiding her toward the door.

To this day (I’m now divorced) I stroke regularly to the intensity of the nightclub moment. It was my first time watching and my wife’s first black guy. Indeed... so hot!
BunnyWatching that would be fun to watch!!

Back