Black men showing off cuck's white wife

Hoping for this soon. This is such a turn on.

I see guys checking her out all the time. Would love to see her physically reciprocate the love. I know she’s checked them out as well. Staring at bulges and physiques that I can’t compete with.
To see her walking hand in hand, flirting and kissing on home while in public would be so amazing.

It's the fucking best, bro -- from checking out the bulges and bodies to the first time a black dude touches her and then feels her up. to the hand holding, flirting, and kissing. It eventually leads to the hottest fuck you'll ever see, but that buildup is incredible and priceless.

Do any black men enjoy showing off a white wife that they are in a sexual relationship with? This could be to the black man's friends or letting the wider society know the black male is fucking the white wife.
For me, no. I like being discreet. Maybe one or two of my closest friends that are discreet might know that I am fucking someone's wife, but that's the extent that I will go.

Ive have wives /gfs tell me to snap their cucks pics of our night together then tell them to send those same snaps to their girlfriends. Had a few interractions where the girlfriends wanted in on the action and message me a few days to weeks after. It was a fun word of mouth situation

My wife dated for 4 years and always liked the guys to show her off. She lost weight, got in great shape started wearing sexy clothes and wearing her hair and makeup as sexy as she could. It was toward the end of that 4 years that she found a black lovers that she wanted to do more than date. Before she moved in with him he took her to a fancy awards ceremony for an award he won. Not only did a couple of hundred people see them first hand but their photograph was on the front page of the Sunday society section of the Dallas Morning News because no one knew who she was. The guy was a well known black TV guy at one of the major network channels. She lived with him for 29 months before she came back to me.

My wife dated for 4 years and always liked the guys to show her off. She lost weight, got in great shape started wearing sexy clothes and wearing her hair and makeup as sexy as she could. It was toward the end of that 4 years that she found a black lovers that she wanted to do more than date. Before she moved in with him he took her to a fancy awards ceremony for an award he won. Not only did a couple of hundred people see them first hand but their photograph was on the front page of the Sunday society section of the Dallas Morning News because no one knew who she was. The guy was a well known black TV guy at one of the major network channels. She lived with him for 29 months before she came back to me.

What happened between them? I'm sure he gave her many, many good fucks in those 29 months.

She was 56 at the time and he was around 38. Long story short was that he found himself a much younger, blonde to replace my wife. He had pretty much worn her out too. She had spent over 800 days with him and she said she could not remember a day she didn't have at least 1 black cock in her.

I was with a white wife and when we met and had sex several times, her bubby set this fantasy up for us.
They both went to a restaurant. I came in later.
They sat eating( full restaurant) hubby got up to use the rest room.(planned) I walked up asked her name...(Lound enough where all could hear) she wrote her name and number down for me..l Hubby came back, they continued to eat. (You could see people whispering and staring) I walked out and looked behind me...she tells hubby about her purse in car...She blew me in car. I come back first and sit down. Wife follows a few seconds later wiping her mouth as she comes walking in. The whole place in awe...They eat and both leave together...she waves at me on the way out...holding his hand.
Very hot. I had a situation where my girlfriend and I met a BBC at a restaurant for drinks and she blew him in the bathroom. When they came back there was cum in her hair and a spot on her blouse. I let her wear it the rest of the night (didn't mention it to her).

Almost exact as our first meeting. My wife and I arrived to the club maybe 20 minutes before him. We’re holding hands on our way in, we sit side by side with my arm around her, and when I order drinks for the two of us, I say, “My wife will have...” There’s a table across from us, two white couples.

He arrives, looking very sharp. She and I stand for introduction where I twirl my wife for his review and approval. We return to our seats to make small talk and have an opportunity for him to be served his *******. I stand to “use the restroom” and nod at her with a smile.

Upon my return, he’s taken my seat next to my wife with his arm across her, the shoulder of her dress pushed aside and his fingers brushing her skin - touching her for the first time. The white couples across from our table seem to be in a state of shock of having just witnessed the black guy taking the white husband’s seat. I take my appropriate seat, across from him and my wife.

As the evening progresses, he repositions his hand upon my wife’s leg, just below the bottom of her dress. She reciprocates by parting her legs ever so slightly, where his hand continues upon her inner thigh.

It was obvious things had to progress so he’d stood and took my wife out to the dance floor where I admired. Three songs later, he leads the way through the crowd and to the table. “She’s ready for the hotel.” He states. I look at my wife and she nods, with a shy smirk, softly biting her lower lip.

As we depart, one of the guys across the table from us nods, perhaps of approval, or perhaps wishing it were his wife.

We head for the exit, he and my wife leading with his hand is on her ass, guiding her toward the door.

To this day (I’m now divorced) I stroke regularly to the intensity of the nightclub moment. It was my first time watching and my wife’s first black guy. Indeed... so hot!
Can't blame you for that. I'd be stroking myself too....a lot!

Out of her three bulls the original which she has been seeing for about two years is the only one who does something like this. They will go out occasionally but they keep it low key in case they bump into someone we know. But when we are at his house for parties or gatherings and it gets later in the evening. He will start flirting and rubbing her butt, thighs, etc in front of his male friends. He does not share her with them but he does like to show her off to them. Then after a bit they will disappear and you can hear the sounds of sex fill the air. She looks so sexy when she comes back in the room with a satisfied look on her face just glistening, lips stick gone, sex hair....then she grabs some wine and they rejoin the group. Side note the spade holder on the phone was a gift from her bull. View attachment 3358030
i'd love my wife to do the same thing.

Almost exact as our first meeting. My wife and I arrived to the club maybe 20 minutes before him. We’re holding hands on our way in, we sit side by side with my arm around her, and when I order drinks for the two of us, I say, “My wife will have...” There’s a table across from us, two white couples.

He arrives, looking very sharp. She and I stand for introduction where I twirl my wife for his review and approval. We return to our seats to make small talk and have an opportunity for him to be served his *******. I stand to “use the restroom” and nod at her with a smile.

Upon my return, he’s taken my seat next to my wife with his arm across her, the shoulder of her dress pushed aside and his fingers brushing her skin - touching her for the first time. The white couples across from our table seem to be in a state of shock of having just witnessed the black guy taking the white husband’s seat. I take my appropriate seat, across from him and my wife.

As the evening progresses, he repositions his hand upon my wife’s leg, just below the bottom of her dress. She reciprocates by parting her legs ever so slightly, where his hand continues upon her inner thigh.

It was obvious things had to progress so he’d stood and took my wife out to the dance floor where I admired. Three songs later, he leads the way through the crowd and to the table. “She’s ready for the hotel.” He states. I look at my wife and she nods, with a shy smirk, softly biting her lower lip.

As we depart, one of the guys across the table from us nods, perhaps of approval, or perhaps wishing it were his wife.

We head for the exit, he and my wife leading with his hand is on her ass, guiding her toward the door.

To this day (I’m now divorced) I stroke regularly to the intensity of the nightclub moment. It was my first time watching and my wife’s first black guy. Indeed... so hot!
yes, that is very hot. that would really turn me on.

If/when I ever find my white cuckoldress I think having her shown off in public by a big black male would be electric, especially making it clear I was her partner and she was obviously having sex with her black lover.

I think this makes such a profound statement about the sexual power of black men and the liberation of white women.

Very hot. I had a situation where my girlfriend and I met a BBC at a restaurant for drinks and she blew him in the bathroom. When they came back there was cum in her hair and a spot on her blouse. I let her wear it the rest of the night (didn't mention it to her).
Very hot! It would be extra hot if someone else in the restaurant had some idea what was going on too, emphasizing the magic and potency of interracial sex and the willingness of white men to allow their partners to have sex with big black men.

Back