Black men showing off cuck's white wife

For white cuckolds who enjoy the humiliation aspect of interracial cuckoldry, then I believe knowing or seeing their white wives flirting with their black bulls in public is a great turn-on.
This is probably a great turn-on for white wives and their black lovers too, and a great aphrodisiac.

That's absolutely true. All three benefit immensely from it.

514199_13.jpg

Love this thread! The public displays are such an important part of the lifestyle for us, and it’s fun to see how many couples have similar feeling/experiences. Like so many of you, we play a fair distance from home (we live in the outer suburbs and play in the city or on vacation) so that we feel free to flaunt in public without it affecting our careers or relationships with family and friends.

Whenever we meet a bull in public, my husband and I enter together, arm-in-arm, wedding rings on, clearly together. If I’m meeting a familiar bull, I’ll break free from my husband and kiss and embrace my bull, then take my place at his side (for example, if he’s seated I’ll sit on his side of the table or booth and my husband on the other) or we’ll hit the dance floor together and leave my husband behind to watch. If it’s someone new, I’ll have my husband show me off and present me to him with a little twirl and then take his side. It makes the “handoff” that much more obvious, and that exhibitionism is such a thrill. You see the looks from other people that ranges from shocked and incredulous to a knowing wink or smile, but people can’t tear their eyes away. As someone who is somewhat of an introvert, it’s a thrill to explore this side of myself where I enjoy being put on display. Put me in a tight dress and stilettos with my hair and makeup done especially for my date and I transform into an attention whore.

I don’t usually get too raunchy in public, but lots of kissing, hugging, touching, and if we’re dancing will include some ass-grabbing and grinding. If we need to walk down a crowded street to go somewhere private, my bull and I will walk with our arms around each other and my head on his shoulder, maybe stop here and there for a deep kiss, while holding my husband’s hand on the other side.

Love this thread! The public displays are such an important part of the lifestyle for us, and it’s fun to see how many couples have similar feeling/experiences. Like so many of you, we play a fair distance from home (we live in the outer suburbs and play in the city or on vacation) so that we feel free to flaunt in public without it affecting our careers or relationships with family and friends.

Whenever we meet a bull in public, my husband and I enter together, arm-in-arm, wedding rings on, clearly together. If I’m meeting a familiar bull, I’ll break free from my husband and kiss and embrace my bull, then take my place at his side (for example, if he’s seated I’ll sit on his side of the table or booth and my husband on the other) or we’ll hit the dance floor together and leave my husband behind to watch. If it’s someone new, I’ll have my husband show me off and present me to him with a little twirl and then take his side. It makes the “handoff” that much more obvious, and that exhibitionism is such a thrill. You see the looks from other people that ranges from shocked and incredulous to a knowing wink or smile, but people can’t tear their eyes away. As someone who is somewhat of an introvert, it’s a thrill to explore this side of myself where I enjoy being put on display. Put me in a tight dress and stilettos with my hair and makeup done especially for my date and I transform into an attention whore.

I don’t usually get too raunchy in public, but lots of kissing, hugging, touching, and if we’re dancing will include some ass-grabbing and grinding. If we need to walk down a crowded street to go somewhere private, my bull and I will walk with our arms around each other and my head on his shoulder, maybe stop here and there for a deep kiss, while holding my husband’s hand on the other side.

This is exact description of my experience when introducing my then-wife to her first black guy. It was an amazing experience to be a part and to this day, I still masturbate more to the introductions than I do to the actual sex they had.

The only difference in this experience compared to mine is that when it was time to depart for the hotel in order that I would watch him fuck my wife, he and she walked together (his hand on her ass guiding her toward the exit) while I walked behind.

So beautifully powerful!

Fantastic to see a white couple having so much fun with their black bull/s in public. Like you, I believe so many white couples can enjoy the exhibitionism and role-play opportunities of being seen in different contexts with their black bulls.

And as you show in your own personal examples, it guarantees an eager audience. And how erotic and taboo to let the public know or imagine that acts of interracial cuckolding are occurring. Like you so eloquently state, it evens turns a generally shy and introverted lady into someone who craves the attention of being seen with her big black lover. Just fantastic!

You look so good next to a black man! You beauty is enhanced by being next to a black man, and I'm sure your hubby feels this too. When you are out with your black lover, I'm sure your hubby's thoughts go crazy and imagine all sorts of interracial erotica.

A level of sexual excitement that is beyond vanilla monogamy.
Thank you! And yes my hubby masterbates multiple times when he gets pics of us!

we always talk about me taking her to a blk only club wesring short skirt with no panties under them , she even teases me about here sneajing into the mens room alone n makes me stand in the hall listening to them using her up
I can relate to the excitement of taking your wife to a black club wearing a short skirt with no panties underneath! I fantasize about this too - I just don't have a partner to take! Let us know if you put this hot fantasy into practice.

Is it true that single white males cannot be verified? I have never tried because I don't have a phone with a camera and don't have a camera - honest. I feel this would be a huge loss to the site if this is the case. So many white males want to find suitable partners and this seems a good site to find them.

Back