Black men showing off cuck's white wife

When a white wife is out with her big black lover, where would most white cucks and wannabes want to be:
1. Tagging along with the interracial couple;
2. Looking on from a distance;
3. At home, waiting to hear about everything when the wife returns;
4. Any other scenario.
I have done this with our previous BULL and my wife. I would tag along behind them as they walked hand in hand. I also would get the door for them, pay their cover charge, pay for their drinks, bring their drinks to them and drive them both back to his place, our place or a hotel after we went to a nightclub or dinner.

When a white wife is out with her big black lover, where would most white cucks and wannabes want to be:
1. Tagging along with the interracial couple;
2. Looking on from a distance;
3. At home, waiting to hear about everything when the wife returns;
4. Any other scenario.
Waiting at home and not hear anything about it, he doesn't need to know it's none of his business, he knows what there doing that's all

Back in NY 2015 I worked driving Tour Bus on the weekends while my senior girlfriend of 64 traveled a hundred miles to her black lovers house. One Friday night into Saturday morning she sucked his BBC and made him cum a record five times. He was 44, had the biggest hands we have ever seen. He texts her still to this day and says NO woman has been able to do that again. They fell asleep at 7:00 AM woke up at 3:00 PM. Showered than she said he fucked her in so many ways that he wrecked her pussy for a week. She came multiple times, 15 or more and had to use 3 different towels on the bed she made it so wet. It would always make me so horny to know she was there with her BBC lover almost 9" x 7" pounding her over and over again. I would have liked to been there for the cream pie but it just was not possible. Memories we will have forever.

as a cuckold I can understand your lust for . I think it is one of the most exciting cuckold experience to watch your wife and her bull acting as a couple in public knowing that you are there and other people are watching and understanding what is going on

Does anyone have any novel role-playing roles of a white wife being with her black lover in public? So much excitement to be had from this I believe.

This is an extract from our post "Our story so far. "

" The following morning was spent as a married threesome.Shower, breakfast, talking about where we were going that day, all the time naked. We got dressed , Mrs J wearing her long coat and underneath it a short check skirt, suspender tights and , of course , no knickers. We drove out to a canalside pub about 3 miles from Steve's in his Ford Focus, Mrs J in the front and me in the back. When we got there Mrs J and Steve acted as the married couple holding hands and kissing and me as their friend. As it was a bright, mild day we sat in the garden. down by the canal. We were the only one's there. We ordered food, I paid, and while we waited I took photos including a couple under the table of Steve's hand between her legs playing with her pussy. As we talked Steve said that as I am taking CBD oil for my Parkinson's he had got us some "weed" to take home. When we had finished we went for a walk along the canal. As it was a November Monday there wasn't many people about and we found a quiet place in the woods, and while I kept lookout, Steve fucked her,standing up against a tree. We then walked back to the car with his cum running down her thighs. As soon as we got back to Steve's, I went down on her cleaning her pussy and thighs of a cold creampie. Mrs J kissed me and said as a "thank you " for letting her act as Steve's wife all day I could fuck her in the arse that evening. "
Since then we have had a faux "Wedding ceremony" where I got to give the "bride" away.

This is an extract from our post "Our story so far. "

" The following morning was spent as a married threesome.Shower, breakfast, talking about where we were going that day, all the time naked. We got dressed , Mrs J wearing her long coat and underneath it a short check skirt, suspender tights and , of course , no knickers. We drove out to a canalside pub about 3 miles from Steve's in his Ford Focus, Mrs J in the front and me in the back. When we got there Mrs J and Steve acted as the married couple holding hands and kissing and me as their friend. As it was a bright, mild day we sat in the garden. down by the canal. We were the only one's there. We ordered food, I paid, and while we waited I took photos including a couple under the table of Steve's hand between her legs playing with her pussy. As we talked Steve said that as I am taking CBD oil for my Parkinson's he had got us some "weed" to take home. When we had finished we went for a walk along the canal. As it was a November Monday there wasn't many people about and we found a quiet place in the woods, and while I kept lookout, Steve fucked her,standing up against a tree. We then walked back to the car with his cum running down her thighs. As soon as we got back to Steve's, I went down on her cleaning her pussy and thighs of a cold creampie. Mrs J kissed me and said as a "thank you " for letting her act as Steve's wife all day I could fuck her in the arse that evening. "
Since then we have had a faux "Wedding ceremony" where I got to give the "bride" away.
Thanks for that sexy story. Maybe on a slightly different theme, I believe there is so much fun to be had from a white wife/gf being shown off in public by her black lover. Can't help but think it's a great aphrodisiac to have so many eyes on the interracial couple, and all those accompanying thoughts, before the black man and white wife/gf get down to some serious interracial fucking.

Thanks for that sexy story. Maybe on a slightly different theme, I believe there is so much fun to be had from a white wife/gf being shown off in public by her black lover. Can't help but think it's a great aphrodisiac to have so many eyes on the interracial couple, and all those accompanying thoughts, before the black man and white wife/gf get down to some serious interracial fucking.

I cannot think of the words to describe that moment when he arrived to the nightclub to meet my wife.

She and I had arrived about 15 minutes earlier and were sitting at the table. Upon his arrival, I asked my wife to stand to greet him, then spun her around in order that he could eye his prize.

She and I sat together, while he sat across the table from us. After brief introduction and conversation, I stood up to ‘use the restroom’ but was only doing so in order that he could make his move.

Upon my return, I was pleased to find that he had taken my seat and sitting next to my wife. Then, a little bit longer - him taking her to the dance floor.

In hindsight, the most tantalizing part of it all was the other men, women and couples that were able to witness the initial taking of my wife. Such an incredible experience.

My husband loves it when I'm out on a date with a BBC and send him selfies of us on our date! My husband says he will masterbate as soon as he can knowing I will eventually get fucked
You look so good next to a black man! You beauty is enhanced by being next to a black man, and I'm sure your hubby feels this too. When you are out with your black lover, I'm sure your hubby's thoughts go crazy and imagine all sorts of interracial erotica.

A level of sexual excitement that is beyond vanilla monogamy.

Back