Black men showing off cuck's white wife

Love this thread! The public displays are such an important part of the lifestyle for us, and it’s fun to see how many couples have similar feeling/experiences. Like so many of you, we play a fair distance from home (we live in the outer suburbs and play in the city or on vacation) so that we feel free to flaunt in public without it affecting our careers or relationships with family and friends.

Whenever we meet a bull in public, my husband and I enter together, arm-in-arm, wedding rings on, clearly together. If I’m meeting a familiar bull, I’ll break free from my husband and kiss and embrace my bull, then take my place at his side (for example, if he’s seated I’ll sit on his side of the table or booth and my husband on the other) or we’ll hit the dance floor together and leave my husband behind to watch. If it’s someone new, I’ll have my husband show me off and present me to him with a little twirl and then take his side. It makes the “handoff” that much more obvious, and that exhibitionism is such a thrill. You see the looks from other people that ranges from shocked and incredulous to a knowing wink or smile, but people can’t tear their eyes away. As someone who is somewhat of an introvert, it’s a thrill to explore this side of myself where I enjoy being put on display. Put me in a tight dress and stilettos with my hair and makeup done especially for my date and I transform into an attention whore.

I don’t usually get too raunchy in public, but lots of kissing, hugging, touching, and if we’re dancing will include some ass-grabbing and grinding. If we need to walk down a crowded street to go somewhere private, my bull and I will walk with our arms around each other and my head on his shoulder, maybe stop here and there for a deep kiss, while holding my husband’s hand on the other side.
Sounds like your such a stunning couple!! Love it!

I'd love to take a white gf/wife to a black club and see her dance with black men.
It is such an erotic feeling seeing my wife dancing with Black men especially slow dancing. His crotch pressing against her, her tits pressing against Him, His Black hands on her ass pulling my wife closer. The sensual swaying...LOVE IT.
Last Saturday night was only the 2and time out to a club. Although it wasnt a Black club it was great! Will do Black club if can locate a good one, Hampton Roads area.

Watching as the third wheel wife and her date, many people in the bar knew what was going on. View attachment 3185321View attachment 3185322View attachment 3185324
I find it so intoxicating, humiliating and addicitive when my wife, our BULL and I go out in public together like this. I open the door for them, I pay their cover charge and we all walk in to the club or bar together. After a few minutes they move a little bit away from me as a couple and I have to watch along with the other patrons. I also love when they are affectionate and dance while everyone sees and then one, the other or both will prompt me to buy them drinks. Once I get them their drinks everyone sees me walking to them and handing them their drinks like a good cuckold. I know my place and once I have delivered their drinks I go back to my area and watch. When they are ready to go I open the club door for them to leave, open my car door for them to both get into the back seat and I then I drive them to our home or a hotel.

I find it so intoxicating, humiliating and addicitive when my wife, our BULL and I go out in public together like this. I open the door for them, I pay their cover charge and we all walk in to the club or bar together. After a few minutes they move a little bit away from me as a couple and I have to watch along with the other patrons. I also love when they are affectionate and dance while everyone sees and then one, the other or both will prompt me to buy them drinks. Once I get them their drinks everyone sees me walking to them and handing them their drinks like a good cuckold. I know my place and once I have delivered their drinks I go back to my area and watch. When they are ready to go I open the club door for them to leave, open my car door for them to both get into the back seat and I then I drive them to our home or a hotel.
Exactly how we like to play....it is so exciting!!!

i can understand that the aspect of exhibitionism and voyeurism that's been mentioned in some of the previous postings can be a thrill for those who are into that. And, once again it seems, in this scenario (husband, wife and her lover together in public), the most "privileged" of the people involved is the husband. While the wife and her lover can experience their exhibitionist side, the husband is the only one who can find a thrill in exhibitionism by showing to the public eye what lifestyle the three of them are in and the voyeurism of him watching his wife and her lover together at the same time!

Personally, i don't really mind what other people think if they are strangers, so i don't think it would be thrilling to me being in public with my Woman and her lover for the exhibitionist aspect. Also i can't find anything humiliating in that. On the other hand i like the idea very much for other reasons.
i find that having a Woman as a partner who is comfortable in your presence to do whatever she feels like at any given moment very thrilling. Even if that is to lean toward her lover and to give him a deep kiss right next to you, the husband or boyfriend, it will be an act of reassuring the husband/boyfriend and the special type of relationship they have. - Ain't that rewarding?

Thanks for sharing these super sexy photos. It is so sexy when a white wife is out with her black bull and they are sharing intimate kisses and caresses. Even better if the cuckold is there to see proceedings and other onlookers know, or can guess at the the type of relationship that's on view. Electric!

My club in northern Louisiana is oriented toward black men and white women (whether accompanied by males or not). The feelings and intentions of all parties are obvious every night. If a black man does not arrive with a white woman, he wants to find one to leave with -- and vice-versa.
Seems like you're trying to promote your businesses here. Right?

My club in northern Louisiana is oriented toward black men and white women (whether accompanied by males or not). The feelings and intentions of all parties are obvious every night. If a black man does not arrive with a white woman, he wants to find one to leave with -- and vice-versa.
Not only is your interracial focused club a draw for black men and white women, but also a draw for white men who crave black loving white women. I wonder if any white cuck wannabes have found a partner in such a club?

Back