Black men showing off cuck's white wife

The thought of my wife’s body being on display for a group of horny young black studs is the ultimate fantasy!
View media item 261314
View media item 261313
View media item 257959
View media item 257520
View media item 256993
View media item 255777
The thought of my wife’s body being on display for a group of horny young black studs is the ultimate fantasy!
View media item 261314
View media item 261313
View media item 257959
View media item 257520
View media item 256993
View media item 255777

Being on display is good -- even better would be to watch those black guys fuck her. She def looks like she could handle some big black cock. Get her pussy loaded up

I know I get that special feeling
and glow when I'm out on the
arm of a Black Lover:) They
really make me feel exclusive
and marked as their woman.
View attachment 2257393
not being derogatory to you but looks like the little and large not the comedy act bet he was good if size of him is anything to go by. I love all your media gives great pleasure to see a woman going after whatshe wants you are awesome keep on enjoying yourself

The most humiliating but exciting time for us was when we met her date in a restaurant, he wanted to sit next to her at the table, I sat opposite, I could tell by her movements and occasional moans that he must be feeling her up under the table, even when the waitress took our order.
When we had finished eating, he then whispered something to my wife, she proceeded to get up and headed for the toilets, while she had gone he told me that he had booked a room in the hotel and was going to take her up to get better acquainted, but I was to pay the bill and wait 30 minutes before going up to room 15.
She returned after 10 mins and handed him something under the table, he took it off her and proceeded to open up the curled up item which turned out to be her thong, held it up for all to see, sniffed it, then handed it to me.
He then stood up, offered my wife his hand, and walked away with her hand in hand at the same time our waitress appeared with the bill, leaving me with a very red face, and a very hard cock.

As a sissy cuckold I see a lot of pride in Bulls when they show off their white women and pride in the white woman too. Cuckie is a roiling mess of pride, humiliation, joy and emasculation. Cuckie is frantic for the adventure to proceed. He longs to be emasculated, humiliated and made an actual inadequate loser as opposed to a mere wanna be.

Back