Black men showing off cuck's white wife

I think the term 'showing off' really depends on the couple you are with. When I go out with one of my ladies, we aren't exactly hiding. I also don't insist that she's all dolled up and looking like a fake model. Most of the time, we may just be out in regular clothes, shorts, t-shirts and enjoying the day. I really don't care what other people think. We're together as a couple (or if hubby is there a couple of friends). I enjoy the laughs and the friendship more than the shock value. And to be honest, half the time, my ladies aren't even wearing make up. They are natural and real.

Now I can appreciate a lady dressed to ******* as well, but honestly it doesn't happen with me all that much. Kinda past that.

J
I agree. My Bull and I were business partners. We had to be dresses accordingly. Although no one knew what I might or might be not wearing underneath. At our private parties we hosted I willingly dressed as his slut.

I agree. My Bull and I were business partners. We had to be dresses accordingly. Although no one knew what I might or might be not wearing underneath. At our private parties we hosted I willingly dressed as his slut.
I'm sure even as business partners you and your black bull had minds racing as to what might be going on behind the scenes!

Back