Black men showing off cuck's white wife

Yes, it's just so erotic to see a big black guy walking with a white wife. It must be an amazing feeling for the white wife, seeing all those eyes focused on them, wondering, imagining and fantasising about what is going on. The perfect opportunity for her to flirt outrageously with her black lover and maybe emphasise she's married to a white cuckold hubby too.
How exciting for her white cuck too - does he emphasise he's being cuckolded by the black man and loves it, or does he portray the poor white male who has been conquered by the alpha black male and is ****** to submit to the better male?
The excitement of public shows of intteracial cuckolding knows no bounds.
I love the way you think. There are no bounds to the delicious humiliation, the stunning emasculation that the cuckold feels when witnessing the cuckold action between his wife and the Bull. No bounds. It is truly addicting and once he commits, cuckie will always want more

The most humiliating but exciting time for us was when we met her date in a restaurant, he wanted to sit next to her at the table, I sat opposite, I could tell by her movements and occasional moans that he must be feeling her up under the table, even when the waitress took our order.
When we had finished eating, he then whispered something to my wife, she proceeded to get up and headed for the toilets, while she had gone he told me that he had booked a room in the hotel and was going to take her up to get better acquainted, but I was to pay the bill and wait 30 minutes before going up to room 15.
She returned after 10 mins and handed him something under the table, he took it off her and proceeded to open up the curled up item which turned out to be her thong, held it up for all to see, sniffed it, then handed it to me.
He then stood up, offered my wife his hand, and walked away with her hand in hand at the same time our waitress appeared with the bill, leaving me with a very red face, and a very hard cock.
Oh my that is delicious. How exquisitely they tease you! You are a lucky cuckold to be emasculated so thoroughly by your wife and her Bull! I just know you crave more and I must admit, I want to be emasculated just as thoroughly!

Who stares at black male/white female interracial couples the most? Is it envious white females, excited black males or jealous/humiliated/aroused white men?
Was at a local supermarket today. I live in a very white area, but slowly changing especially with African immigrants. As I was walking in a white couple was in front of me, probably mid-40s. Just as we entered to the right there was a very tall, very black and bald man wearing a bright gold chain. He was likely African or from the Caribbean. I notice the brunette wife put her hand up on her husband's shoulder and on her tippy toes whispered something to her husband and they both looked over in the direction of the black man. Maybe I've been into this IR thing for too long, but i would love to have known what was said. Maybe nothing, but maybe something to them being turned on by this lifestyle.

Was at a local supermarket today. I live in a very white area, but slowly changing especially with African immigrants. As I was walking in a white couple was in front of me, probably mid-40s. Just as we entered to the right there was a very tall, very black and bald man wearing a bright gold chain. He was likely African or from the Caribbean. I notice the brunette wife put her hand up on her husband's shoulder and on her tippy toes whispered something to her husband and they both looked over in the direction of the black man. Maybe I've been into this IR thing for too long, but i would love to have known what was said. Maybe nothing, but maybe something to them being turned on by this lifestyle.
I empathize with you on this. It's electric when any white female takes note of a big black male in public, but ifs she's a white wife, and includes her hubby in her thoughts - that takes it into the stratosphere!

Yes, black men love taking us out and showing us off. When he first took me out I was uncomfortable with everyone starring at me. Everyone knowing I was with him, I was his and what I was for him. I learned to accept it and eventually enjoyed it.
Just think of all those white women, and other women, looking on jealously. Immerse yourself in the feeling of being with a dominant black man and enjoy the moment. Your breaking taboos and enjoying your white female sexuality to its utmost.

Just think of all those white women, and other women, looking on jealously. Immerse yourself in the feeling of being with a dominant black man and enjoy the moment. Your breaking taboos and enjoying your white female sexuality to its utmost.
It wasn't so much about making other women jealous, it was more about the feeling of having other men looking at me and knowing they knew I was with him, that I was his .... I belonged to him.

It wasn't so much about making other women jealous, it was more about the feeling of having other men looking at me and knowing they knew I was with him, that I was his .... I belonged to him.
When you are with your black bull in public and other men look at you is hubby present also?

I think I can empathise with you on this, although being a man, it's not always possible. White men, and other men, try to keep women's sexuality under their control to confine and define women in their own terms. Religion and the promulgation of religious values is a useful tactic, and is great at shaming and humiliating women for the benefit of men.
Congratulations on emancipating yourself from this and enjoying your female sexuality to its utmost!

Several months ago, my wife's BBC BF had her dressed in a short sundress with only heels and took her dancing to show her off! She loved it, preformed so well, 2 young Air ******* trainees on their first weekend pass made some comments about how special she was! Her BF offered her up for the evening and she took a lot of pressure off those 2 YOUNG studs! Her BF was impressed, so was I and she loved it! Great ego bump caused by his desire to show her off!

Seeing a white female with a big black man is always an eye-catching moment. Not only for lovers of interracial sex, like myself, but for general members of the public. I love to watch the faces and behaviour of other people when a big black male is with his white female - it often dominates the social arena.
And it's just so sexy and charged with sexual tension. Beautiful.

Back