Black men showing off cuck's white wife

Seeing a white female with a big black man is always an eye-catching moment. Not only for lovers of interracial sex, like myself, but for general members of the public. I love to watch the faces and behaviour of other people when a big black male is with his white female - it often dominates the social arena.
And it's just so sexy and charged with sexual tension. Beautiful.
Very nicely said. You're totally right, people act differently in those situations because of the obvious sexual tension. Personally I am always wanting stare because it is so beautiful to see and I want to imagine them fucking so I usually try to position myself so I can watch inconspicuously. Deep inside I just want to run over to them and tell them how awesome I think they are.
I just love these situations and thankfully it's becoming an every day occurrence.

Seeing a white female with a big black man is always an eye-catching moment. Not only for lovers of interracial sex, like myself, but for general members of the public. I love to watch the faces and behaviour of other people when a big black male is with his white female - it often dominates the social arena.
And it's just so sexy and charged with sexual tension. Beautiful.

Bro, I so agree with you. I love to see the way the public looks at an IR couple, whether it's disapproval or contempt or jealousy or curiosity. It's even better when it's a white girl with a big black guy....just so fucking hot. I love their body language and the way the black guy holds and handles the white girl. If I'm lucky enough to see a kiss, I'm done lol

Very nicely said. You're totally right, people act differently in those situations because of the obvious sexual tension. Personally I am always wanting stare because it is so beautiful to see and I want to imagine them fucking so I usually try to position myself so I can watch inconspicuously. Deep inside I just want to run over to them and tell them how awesome I think they are.
I just love these situations and thankfully it's becoming an every day occurrence.

I usually imagine them fucking, too. That might seem wrong, but I can't help it. The more I see it, the more I want to see it. More than once, I've given a thumbs up to a black guy when he's with a fine ass white girl.

When Mrs J was with her longtime boyfriend A (NOT bull as he was a good friend and we shared her as equals) see Our story so far, we would often go out together and sometimes she would walk between us holding both of our hands turning her head from side to side kissing both of us in turn , sometimes I would walk behind and watch the reactions of others as she walked hand in hand or with her arm around him. We enjoyed going out in public as a threesome or just them on their own. One weekend when she stayed over at his place A took her out shopping and introduced her as "his girlfriend".

Last edited:
When Mrs J was with her longtime boyfriend A (NOT bull as he was a good friend and we shared her as equals) see Our story so far, we would often go out together and sometimes she would walk between us holding both of our hands turning her head from side to side kissing both of us in turn , sometimes I would walk behind and watch the reactions of others as she walked hand in hand or with her arm around him. We enjoyed going out in public as a threesome or just them on their own. One weekend when she stayed over at his place A took her out shopping and introduced her as "his girlfriend".
Since my wifes black man is part of our family, we walk through the mall she holding his hand and me with our ******* and ******* behind them. Stopping at windows together looking at things our ******* totally comfortable with this. My ******* goes forward and also holds the real man in our households hand strolling g through the mall, my ******* and I walking behind

Since my wifes black man is part of our family, we walk through the mall she holding his hand and me with our ******* and ******* behind them. Stopping at windows together looking at things our ******* totally comfortable with this. My ******* goes forward and also holds the real man in our households hand strolling g through the mall, my ******* and I walking behind

Love it, and it's cool that your ******* and ******* know the power dynamic, too. I'm sure everyone at the mall notices your wife and her black man and that they attract a lot of attention both from haters and from those who are jealous they don't have that. It's perfect that they're such an affectionate couple in public.

Love it, and it's cool that your ******* and ******* know the power dynamic, too. I'm sure everyone at the mall notices your wife and her black man and that they attract a lot of attention both from haters and from those who are jealous they don't have that. It's perfect that they're such an affectionate couple in public.
Thank you for your support

My husband loves it when I'm out on a date with a BBC and send him selfies of us on our date! My husband says he will masterbate as soon as he can knowing I will eventually get fucked
I'm so happy for you, that your get your satisfaction and contentment. Your husband knows the moment when he enters you with a real penis that feeling is what white men realize is that ultimate arousal.

My husband loves it when I'm out on a date with a BBC and send him selfies of us on our date! My husband says he will masterbate as soon as he can knowing I will eventually get fucked

What a great picture! No wonder your husband gets hard. It's clear that you're really happy and that the black guy is so ready to fuck you and give you the big black cock you want and need!

When my wife started training me to accept being a cuck we would go to a local club called sweetwaters and she would meet men , sometimes just dance and more. She would sit with them or on their lap and make out . It was intense watchig her dancing while a guy felt her up and his frinds made comments but even more so to watch her kiss in public. Fredericton is a small city with few bars so it was likely that people who knew her saw. hhe first bbc was a guy she met there and they went out to my van and fucked in the parking garage on king street and then came back into the club, her looking well fucked. Eventually she had me find her men and it was much easier except by that time i was servicing cock

Back