Black men showing off cuck's white wife

My husband loves it when I'm out on a date with a BBC and send him selfies of us on our date! My husband says he will masterbate as soon as he can knowing I will eventually get fucked
Now that is a photograph of a very pretty and sexy-faced hot wife with her BBC lover. What a lucky hubby to have such a creamy cleanup to look forward to later.

I fuck my hubby still...he likes to fuck me when I come home after being fucked
As a white cuck wannabe, I can fully appreciate how excited your hubby would be fucking you after you've been fucked by a big black man. It must be mutually exciting to disclose the details of fucking your black bull while your hubby is fucking you. An amazing experience!

What is the most exciting audience for a white wife and her black bull lover? White men, white women, black women, black men or others?

That's so true! There's nothing like it! I'm addicted! I'm just glad my husband gets off on it and let's me go out
It is so nice to have a faithful white husband wait for you to come home especially when your black lover has pounded your ass and cunt all day long and your pussy is wet with his black cum.

Shortly after my 1st Sugar Daddy and I started our relationship he took me too the Beverly Hills Hotel (think Pretty Woman) for lunch - I was in a very short skirt, very high heels and stockings. I thought we were only there for lunch, but then he checked us in for the weekend - OMG!!!

Attachments

• BD1.jpg
    BD1.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 721
I say in a gathering of mostly white men and women.
With more than one bull there with their white hot wife's.
I agree. A few big black bulls with their hot white wives would be sure to catch the eyes of onlooking white men and white women. Feelings of jealousy, envy and a little bit of lust on the white women's part, would be sure to permeate around the gathering.

Shortly after my 1st Sugar Daddy and I started our relationship he took me too the Beverly Hills Hotel (think Pretty Woman) for lunch - I was in a very short skirt, very high heels and stockings. I thought we were only there for lunch, but then he checked us in for the weekend - OMG!!!
It appears a lot of black men like to have their white partners dressed sexy, it somehow makes them look more masculine and sexy too. Congratulations of having a good weekend too!
Damn, I love to hear about black men being out and about with their white partners or subs in tow.

I fuck my hubby still...he likes to fuck me when I come home after being fucked
If you fuck your husband the way you just said, do you feel anything down there after your black stud has fucked your pussy mrcisless? I would think your pussy wont be able to feel a thing since your pussy is streched deep and wide.

Back