Black men showing off cuck's white wife

I too enjoy taking the hotwife out for dinner, drinks, etc. We have attended sporting events and a few cruises together. And always, afterwards, return her to her loving cuck, who is eager to hear about her adventure with me.
Thanks for your reply. I have read your profile and its nice to hear from a true black gentleman who knows and understands the white married couples HOTWIFE/cuckold marital relationship where the white wife enjoys black men very much and the cuck husband totally encourages and supports her needs to be with black men. Its black men like yourself that add a touch of class to the IR lifestlye. Im sure white wives enjoy very much going out with for an evening and also the great sex that happens when your together. Its a shame we so far apart.

So the only reason so have a relationship with black bull is to make sure it's out in the open, so you can show everyone your privet life "or there is point in even doing it"? Most married white woman I think including my wife, date black bulls because they are so attracted to each other and love to fuck "make love", not to make a statement that they are dating. My wife dates outside of where we live because she, and her man both have a life outside of their relationship. Do they love going out in public when they can yes, but that is not the reason they are together.

i think you took what i said out of context..

You are right and you never know, and that includes all of us. There is no guarantee for any of us on how long we will keep our girls or not.
To ensure you or any husbands who lives in this lifestyle, to spend n play together with your wife, or you may find yourself out in the cold n alone, unless you don’t care if your wife leaves you.

The lovers or bulls does NOT care about you or your wife, they only care about themselves.

A couple who plays together, most likely stay together.

i deleted it...happy now? i don't have time for argumentative comments...
You are the one all upset that I did not agree with your point. I really do not care, and it was you who came after me saying I took you out of context. You should have left it up if you believe in what you said. Have a wonderful day and be happy!

Thanks for your reply. I have read your profile and its nice to hear from a true black gentleman who knows and understands the white married couples HOTWIFE/cuckold marital relationship where the white wife enjoys black men very much and the cuck husband totally encourages and supports her needs to be with black men. Its black men like yourself that add a touch of class to the IR lifestlye. Im sure white wives enjoy very much going out with for an evening and also the great sex that happens when your together. Its a shame we so far apart.
I cannot comprehend how erotic it must be to have a big dominant black man take a white wife out in public, all the time giving hints that they are sleeping together.
For the cuck, the combination of humiliation, uncertainty and seeing his wife's lust for her black lover must be mind-blowing. And for the white wife and black man the frisson of excitement being seen in public and breaking all those taboos must be electric. The pleasures of the interracial cuckold lifestyle are many and varied.

Robin enjoys being seen in public with black men she dates. She does not in any way hide her fondness of black men and loves being shown off in public with them....no concerns on who sees them. Its her life...she lives it the way she wants and Im proud of her being open and honest about the IR lifestyle that we live.
where can i marry a girl like her?

As you say, it must be incredible to see a dominant black man show his possession of your white wife in public. I wonder who takes the most notice of these public displays of black men owning white wives, other black men, other women or other white men?
I know the women take notice. After shopping at Fredericks with her Bull for an hour then she signaled for me to come pay the bill, the lady that waited on her said, “Oh my God, you go girl”.

Last edited:
I know the women take notice. After shopping at Fredericks with her Bull for an hour then she signaled for me to come pay the bill, the lady that waited on her said, “Oh my God, you go girl”.
Yes, I'm sure a lot of white women take notice of a dominant black man with a white woman in public, even more so if she is married to another guy. That show of subservience by you (the white hubby) obviously aroused the interest of the waitress and I'm sure got her thinking of things interracial. Wonderful!

The black guy had hubby take his phone and snap this photo, then shared it with friends. His text read, "This is that married white pussy I own."
Oh my God, that is so beautiful! Do you feel it enhances your femininity having a huge black cock in your stunningly beautiful white pussy? And the expression of ownership of your white pussy by your black bull must excite you, and your white cuck, even more. You are so lucky to experience this as a couple. Congratulations!

Oh my God, that is so beautiful! Do you feel it enhances your femininity having a huge black cock in your stunningly beautiful white pussy? And the expression of ownership of your white pussy by your black bull must excite you, and your white cuck, even more. You are so lucky to experience this as a couple. Congratulations!
Thank you. Black men do make me feels sexier, and I feel special in that I have what so many wives fantasize about.

I too enjoy taking the hotwife out for dinner, drinks, etc. We have attended sporting events and a few cruises together. And always, afterwards, return her to her loving cuck, who is eager to hear about her adventure with me.
Robin dated a black bf for several years and they were out in public often and would take weekend getaways for some alone time together. They talked about taking a cruise together which I was all for...but unfortunatly his job took him to the other side of the country and even tho they stayed in touch for quite a while distance drew them apart.

Back