Black men in Chastity?

It started with Marcus agreeing to try to be more in touch with his feminine side....but it was over after he agreed to try the cock cage, his wife never looked at Marcus the same again...took a few months to get use to her fucking other men and accepting they had bigger cocks and knew how to use them...

Attachments

• bdsmlr-1038015-XtJlXGMCEk.jpg
    bdsmlr-1038015-XtJlXGMCEk.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 282
Tyrell mopped around the house cleaning while his wife showered and shaved for date night. Her new Bull Darrell would be her soon..he didn't know if he'd be allowed to watch but a messy house meant instant banishment to the guest room

Attachments

• bdsmlr-1038015-oxOatr2RFJ.jpg
    bdsmlr-1038015-oxOatr2RFJ.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 267
No wonder his wife never looked 👀 at him the same way again! *LOL!* “This is some “Straight-up” Jerry Springer *******!!!” 🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
First off all I completely agree with DomminixeBull for writing that : " We are all human, doesn't matter your race. All races can be cuckolded and have a variety of dick sizes." Thank you for saying that as it is so right.
I know a lot of Black Men wearing chastity cages as my bisexual caged hubby Peter that I love so much and will love for all my life was born in Congo, Africa and lived there for more than 40 years (lucky him that it was every day a sexual paradise ;) ) and since 14 years we go back there for our business 8 to 10 times a year. Some of them that my hubby knows very well since they were together since they were young are really good Friends and even "Lovers" as I LOVE that my black owned pussy & ass are licking clean by my caged cucky AND by our Black Caged Friends. And I LOVE to see my caged cucky having sex with them with strap on dildos while I get fuck by the biggest BBCs we found for me and my Bisexual hubby. In fact I know personally and privately/sexually more Black Men (all from the middle or higher social class as the population has not the money & time to play with chastity, all respect for them) who are caged than White men and I love how they are, like my caged cucky, almost devoted to make sure that I have the maximum pleasures in every think but especially sexually. Mostly are voluntary caged like my hubby as they love the unbelievable felling of having a restraint cock, whatever their original size. And I love during my stays in Congo to be during 24 hours with only Black caged Men as I then "control" them all. And some are so well hung that they have to wear very big and long chastity cages and that I then can, not like my caged cucky Peter that I absolutely don't feel in Black Owned Pussy & Ass since 14 years, feel in my over-excited pussy with their 3.90 " to 5.90 " inches erections they have in their cages = 10 to 15 cm long cages but especially because they are so large in their cages. And I LOVE to make them crazy by letting them put their cages in my over excited pussy & ass and feel them having the hardest (restraint erections that they can according the model of cages and I LOVE to feel them cum in me knowing that my cucky & the other caged men are just waiting to lick & swallow the cum in me & clean me ) They are all at least bisexual and some are homosexual but open with such a night with us. And when I am over excited my cucky and them fucks me with huge strap on dildos above their cages mostly Double penetrations as I love . Most are permanently caged like my bisexual hubby Peter but others do it for the kick and rush of giving their wife (or other like me) have control over their cocks and pleasures. They have of course bigger cocks than white men but according the African standard some have very small cocks and others have of course such big cocks (10 " to 12 " inches = 25 to 30 cm ) when erected out of cage) and have it so difficult to find "big, long and large" chastity cages.
This said, they are, for DomminixeBull, for my cage hubby Peter and for myself Sandra ALL equal persons (and very often more ) than the majority who don't wear chastity cages and to quote again DomminixeBull "We are all human, doesn't matter your race"
Thank you if you read it all and don't hesitate to ask me any questions that I will be glad to answer (with the expert help of my caged hubby) if we can. Take all care and stay all healthy, Sandra🌹💋

Attachments

• 1037098115 (1).jpg
    1037098115 (1).jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 144
  • reblogme--x6bcUQjXY9.jpg
    reblogme--x6bcUQjXY9.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 124
  • bdsmlr-78145-acqpcX6tfX.jpg
    bdsmlr-78145-acqpcX6tfX.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
  • Peterchasteetgode.jpg
    Peterchasteetgode.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 775696183 (1).jpg
    775696183 (1).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 258614290 (2).jpg
    258614290 (2).jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 24567111848127565fb43e6aecda0 (1).jpg
    24567111848127565fb43e6aecda0 (1).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 908348276.jpg
    908348276.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 111
  • bdsmlr-999462-MGLj6tEvtA (1).jpeg
    bdsmlr-999462-MGLj6tEvtA (1).jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 104
  • bdsmlr-372135-rpCqKJJEvX.jpg
    bdsmlr-372135-rpCqKJJEvX.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Achsj2xzaU57O0M3NjmYE7wBeLK0ZlGOrFb2l-BPjfMHHJf1FwTrpQ== (1).jpg
    Achsj2xzaU57O0M3NjmYE7wBeLK0ZlGOrFb2l-BPjfMHHJf1FwTrpQ== (1).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 90
  • bdsml (29) (1).jpg
    bdsml (29) (1).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 100
  • reblogme--5Swtdm6Pu4 (1).jpg
    reblogme--5Swtdm6Pu4 (1).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 175
Strange? I think it's absolutely disgusting!
BBC should never be caged or limited in anyway.
I simply don't understand the reasoning behind this thread
Yes most definitely agree, black men should never be in chastity and or required to wear condoms just the thought of both disappoints me , as a sisicuckold in my opinion black cock is so very precious to us all and requires the utmost respect that we can provide 😀

Last edited:
I've seen it before with a couple I met with. He was happy with it and so was she. He seemed to prefer to watch so it worked for them just fine.
Mmm each to their own, personally I think white male cucks should be the ones in chastity when their wives/gf's are with black men. It's how I'd want it...

Mmm each to their own, personally I think white male cucks should be the ones in chastity when their wives/gf's are with black men. It's how I'd want it...
If the black man as à small cock as we saw and see à lot in Africa then he has to wear à chastity cage and watch his wife getting fucked by real men BBC. And of course aldo lick & clean his wife.

Back