Black Men impregnating white women . . .

It's the truth. Its the difference between someone asking what superfluous means -- I can tell you, and you'll probably forget; or you can look it up and increase the chances you'll remember.

bm for president?View attachment 553110Just what we need, a Libertarian ... .....View attachment 553112 .........View attachment 553113 ...Manure? I HATE Manure! (quote: Back To The Future)

That's a pretty sweet logo.

While my "political" career has included a stint as class president, class representative, and student body president in high school, and treasurer, pledge advisor, and chapter president of my fraternity in college, that's as far as it goes.

As for my political leanings, I'm conservative, not libertarian.

It's the truth. Its the difference between someone asking what superfluous means -- I can tell you, and you'll probably forget; or you can look it up and increase the chances you'll remember.
Your truth perhaps... definitely not all truth. We will agree to disagree. You simply like to deflect instead of give any kind of substantive answer. My bet is you don't have a good answer. When one comes from a position of weakness, they always attempt to deflect.

So what's your thesis here?

Mine is simple: To gain enlightenment, you must walk your own path. This is truth. Not just my truth, but truth, period. Not all truth is subjective. (Consider that part of my thesis, too.)

What is yours? What exactly are you arguing here?

This response isn't deflection at all. If you want to consider the merits of said thesis, by all means: have at it.

This is not a thesis this is a circular argument with you deflecting in every direction possible. Those who are truly enlightened have no need of puking ego as you do. If you were half as enlightened as you think you are you would know that truth is totally subjective at all times. The one enlightened also knows that all of this reality is created by each and every one of us. Having said that, in my reality, you're full of it and there is no need to waste anymore of my time, which of course is a construct of man... on your bullshit. Enjoy :)

How is my argument circular? Quit with the ad hominems and utilize logic. Your last two posts have been vindictive and condescending, a reliable sign you're traversing on a house of cards.

You have weaseled out of supporting your point of view. It is old spiritual hat that we "create our own reality." While comforting, it is only partially true, and quite dangerous to fully believe in. There's more to spirituality than The Secret.

It is a complete joke to believe that truth is always subjective. Mind supporting your argument? Here's a simple counter-point: wrong action stems from wrong thought.

If truth was always subjective, then you are implicitly saying we can never fully hold someone accountable for their actions.

You do not seem capable of rational discussion, however.

I enjoy having sex with Black Men, mostly because, in my experience, they have been better sized than white males. And often they have had a lot more experience. Yet, I have never been impregnated by a Black Man.

I was thinking about this recently. If the races are too co-mingled, then you end up with soup. If all children become mixed races, it would erase the stereo type that Black Men have much bigger cocks, which could introduce a positive idea of mixed races. Which could be a good thing, I guess. The way I see it, if you want to be soup, then so be it.

I like having Bigger Cocked Black Men, myself. And I'm not much of a soup person.

Thoughts?
Race mixing leads to the death of racism!

tumblr_ofluomR8KY1ukp1uvo1_500.jpg

Back