Black Men impregnating white women . . .

Well, I actually do have an answer to the question.

Guys who think impregnating a woman is the "be all, end all" live their lives through their genitalia because that's the only thing they have going for them. It's such a complicated task that your average pimply faced 13 year old boy could do it.

The real accomplishment would be raising the baby themselves or providing financial support or a trust fund to ensure the baby's upkeep.

WTF! Why are you attacking someone for a post? Isn't this a free forum? Just move on if you don't like it.

It's your first day on the site, take a look around and read more than a handful of posts and threads and get the lay of the land. Members engage in vigorous debate on a wide range of topics, some of us live in the real world, some live in candyland, and that is reflected in what you will read here.

Guys who think impregnating a woman is the "be all, end all" live their lives through their genitalia because that's the only thing they have going for them. It's such a complicated task that your average pimply faced 13 year old boy could do it.

The real accomplishment would be raising the baby themselves or providing financial support or a trust fund to ensure the baby's upkeep.
Well said. The whole impregnation fantasy gets way overblown sometimes, and has all sort of implications and consequences if not even dangers....

As I've written elsewhere - I think that more of the detail is on my newbie thread - my GF ended up getting pregnant as a result of our BBC play (accidentally, and despite what we through we ironclad precautions) and it was NO fun. Fortunately, more or less, she ended up miscarrying pretty quickly before we had to deal with it. And ironically, I'm the one who has had some fantasies about getting to experience what it would be like to be pregnant for the first month or two, though not go through with it....

I have yet to see ONE of these idiots show any concern about what happens AFTER they impregnate a woman. Tell me guys, are your egos so fragile that you have to get off by creating children who end up fatherless ? As for you women who allow it, is your self worth really that low?

I have yet to see ONE of these idiots show any concern about what happens AFTER they impregnate a woman. Tell me guys, are your egos so fragile that you have to get off by creating children who end up fatherless ? As for you women who allow it, is your self worth really that low?
Never mind which, in the real world, you could get stuck with a paternity suit...I have heard that social welfare agencies insist on paternity tests and go after biological fathers....

some states are more aggressive than others to be sure. I know of one case in Florida where the guy impregnated a woman twice, never contributed a penny to the ******* and just took off. The state eventually tracked him down in North Carolina, had his wages garnished and ended up in some serious *******. The pity in all these cases is that the baby is essentially scarred and the cycle of welfare children continues.

Unfortunately, our entire society seems to sensationalize unwanted pregnancies now. Why else would they put shows on TV about it? Sixteen and Pregnant was one of the hottest shows on TV for a while (so I heard), to a point where teens in our schools were purposely getting themselves pregnant in packs. *******, in general, are simply starving for attention.

And just recently I was reading in our local newspaper of the growing number of single women who are now choosing to have children, with no concerns or clues as to the involvement of care & attention it takes, or the amount of money it takes to have and take care of them. The real astonishing thing is, a lot of these women aren't going after the men, who are knocking them up, to get financial support. So, as much as we all would like to point the finger at the guys, the women, who now have unlimited resources to prevent a pregnancy, are every bit as much to blame in some regards.

I agree with you. I think for some it's a fantasy to see white ladies having black babies. For me. I'd like to see black lady kissing a white woman. I'm sure you do too ;-)

It's your first day on the site, take a look around and read more than a handful of posts and threads and get the lay of the land. Members engage in vigorous debate on a wide range of topics, some of us live in the real world, some live in candyland, and that is reflected in what you will read here.
You should run for president. Not being sarcastic

Back