Black Man in Syracuse Seeks Partner in Crime....

Black Man in Syracuse, NY. Just enjoy everything about sex, really. Enjoy watching as well.... especially REAL, amateur encounters.

I'm clean, professional, D/D free, honestly not really looking to get into anything. Mostly here to surf, and see videos and Profiles of like-minded Women/couples. Always open to the possibilities of something hard, deep and sweaty to get into . Just enjoy some real, raw ******* lust.

Hey there! Local Syracuse bbc lover here!
Hey there, yourself. Very pleasant surprise seeing someone actually local here in Syracuse. I'm actually in DeWitt. I would love to hear more about what you're looking for. I have to be honest, I have found myself with the house to myself this week.... And I would definitely be interested in exploring the possibilities with an actual, self-described 'Syracuse BBC lover'. I would love to hear more from you and see where things might lead.

Black Man in Syracuse, NY. Just enjoy everything about sex, really. Enjoy watching as well.... especially REAL, amateur encounters.

I'm clean, professional, D/D free, honestly not really looking to get into anything. Mostly here to surf, and see videos and Profiles of like-minded Women/couples. Always open to the possibilities of something hard, deep and sweaty to get into . Just enjoy some real, raw ******* lust.
Would you fuck my white wife with your BBC if I can get her to do it in the future? Cicero, NY. dsyr53@gmail.com I'll have some cock too & sloppy seconds.

Would you fuck my white wife with your BBC if I can get her to do it in the future? Cicero, NY. dsyr53@gmail.com I'll have some cock too & sloppy seconds.
I'll be honest, my dick is strictly for pussy. So, I'm not down for sexual play with any man. Nothing at all wrong with it. Just not my preference nor does it excite me. Now, If your wife is down for it, let me know. You are more than welcome to watch and have those sloppy seconds.

Back