Not your typical Florida man.

m4272000

Male
From
FL, US
Hello peeps, No, I'm not. What I'm though, is a man that has joined this site to meet real people, as in women who are attracted to, and desire black men for real one on one fun encounters or couples into the lifestyle. It's that simple. If you like my profile, about me, pictures, and you're available and close enough to meet. Then don't be shy, let's get it on. NSA! Thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks, I hope so. But so far, it looks as though cucks posting here for BBC are getting more attention than I am from women.
This site has gone completely downhill my friend..there are a lot of gay men posing as women and some saying their cucks just to get you in a room alone..I have had many couples and women stand me up, so a lot of fakes. To be honest, I think it’s the Florida profiles that tend to be full of *******..I have had several very hot and pleasurable meetups in California and other states..for some reason, a lot of fakes in Florida

This site has gone completely downhill my friend..there are a lot of gay men posing as women and some saying their cucks just to get you in a room alone..I have had many couples and women stand me up, so a lot of fakes. To be honest, I think it’s the Florida profiles that tend to be full of *******..I have had several very hot and pleasurable meetups in California and other states..for some reason, a lot of fakes in Florida
Thanks for your honesty and very obvious assessment of the situation I have also been noticing. It's hard to tell who is who here and keep up with the games. Florida has ton of fakes like ?you said and its true. I'm not one though.

Hello peeps, No, I'm not. What I'm though, is a man that has joined this site to meet real people, as in women who are attracted to, and desire black men for real one on one fun encounters or couples into the lifestyle. It's that simple. If you like my profile, about me, pictures, and you're available and close enough to meet. Then don't be shy, let's get it on. NSA! Thank you.
Add more to your album- it’s nice

Since you’re in south FL, check out splash. Gonna be there in August. Lots of couples!!

Back