Black lives matter

"Brain washed liberal", "beta males", "virtue signaling"? Someone's been watching too much Tucker Carlson... 😂 @2kindred_spirits

And Yes... I'm SURE the white dudes on here offering up their wives are ALL liberals. Especially the ones with #Maga #Kaga on their pages and then pictures of Liberal black dick in their wives. 😂

"But Liz, how do you know they're LIBERAL BIG BLACK COCKS? That's mighty presumptive of you!"

Elementary My Dear Twatson, according to Pew Research Center in 2016, 87% of all black voters were registered as Democrats. So, for the Maga crowd, when you're in the corner watching your wife get plowed, theres a 9 in 10 chance it's a liberal pounding her out, which means after he's done and you "eat the mess", and "blow the bull", statistically speaking, it's a high probability that's a Liberal Knob you're slobbing... 😂😂😂

Conservatives on this site trip me the fuck out. You guys DON'T have the high ground at all. Best just to STFU and keep your head down. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
"Brain washed liberal", "beta males", "virtue signaling"? Someone's been watching too much Tucker Carlson... 😂 @2kindred_spirits

And Yes... I'm SURE the white dudes on here offering up their wives are ALL liberals. Especially the ones with #Maga #Kaga on their pages and then pictures of Liberal black dick in their wives. 😂

"But Liz, how do you know they're LIBERAL BIG BLACK COCKS? That's mighty presumptive of you!"

Elementary My Dear Twatson, according to Pew Research Center in 2016, 87% of all black voters were registered as Democrats. So, for the Maga crowd, when you're in the corner watching your wife get plowed, theres a 9 in 10 chance it's a liberal pounding her out, which means after he's done and you "eat the mess", and "blow the bull", statistically speaking, it's a high probability that's a Liberal Knob you're slobbing... 😂😂😂

Conservatives on this site trip me the fuck out. You guys DON'T have the high ground at all. Best just to STFU and keep your head down. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Conservative white guys LOVE seeing their wives with BIG BLACK COCK, dont ever forget it

Such a potty mouth.
I dont watch FOX.
Also the black men I know are mostly Republican.
You have issues.

I think the time has come to reject the figure of the white man who allows his wife to establish a relationship with a black lover. It is she (single or married) who will decide whether or not she wants to fuck a black man. If the BLM encourages her to do it, fine. If she believes that in this way she contributes to fighting racism, very well.

I think the time has come to reject the figure of the white man who allows his wife to establish a relationship with a black lover. It is she (single or married) who will decide whether or not she wants to fuck a black man. If the BLM encourages her to do it, fine. If she believes that in this way she contributes to fighting racism, very well.
Agree. Maybe the better way to say it is to introduce the wife if she hasn't found it herself. A good way to do this is to attend a protest and support the cause

Back