Black lives matter

"Brain washed liberal", "beta males", "virtue signaling"? Someone's been watching too much Tucker Carlson... 😂 @2kindred_spirits

And Yes... I'm SURE the white dudes on here offering up their wives are ALL liberals. Especially the ones with #Maga #Kaga on their pages and then pictures of Liberal black dick in their wives. 😂

"But Liz, how do you know they're LIBERAL BIG BLACK COCKS? That's mighty presumptive of you!"

Elementary My Dear Twatson, according to Pew Research Center in 2016, 87% of all black voters were registered as Democrats. So, for the Maga crowd, when you're in the corner watching your wife get plowed, theres a 9 in 10 chance it's a liberal pounding her out, which means after he's done and you "eat the mess", and "blow the bull", statistically speaking, it's a high probability that's a Liberal Knob you're slobbing... 😂😂😂

Conservatives on this site trip me the fuck out. You guys DON'T have the high ground at all. Best just to STFU and keep your head down. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
No lies detected 😂

I was thinking....
If you are a priviligied white guy, who believes in the BLM cause, would it not be suitable to let a BBC fuck your wife? As proof of your sincerity...
"Privileged" white guys? Based upon what I've been reading in the BLM topics, being white makes all white guys privileged. Giving someone permission to sexually use my wife resolves nothing around BLM, and certainly isn't a reparation any of us peace loving white folks feel we OWE anyone. There are a lot more important issues to be resolved beyond "free pussy" ... besides, black guys can get white pussy on their own. Lots of single white girls wishing to experience the BBC. Leave the married ones alone unless you'll first admit the motive goes beyond just pussy.
"Letting a BBC fuck your wife?" .... lol, really? The only person that has anything to say about who fucks the wife is the wife ... period ... not open for discussion.

apparently racist

Well ... that's a proposition I'll decline to defend.

For any who care to notice, as the protest narrative was 'racialized,' the issue which galvanized world-wide resistance initially receded from view. George Floyd came to symbolize the experience police barbarism against the working class everywhere. That's why these protests were multi-national, multi-ethnic and multi-racial. The ruling class finds this extremely unsettling.

Racism and violence are both evil; but violence indicates things about class rule which race doesn't. 'Race' is a 'safe' discussion. As a long-standing and predictable strategy, the ruling class steers discussion of class violence and other state crimes toward race or other identity issues. It is understood that these movements dissipate/spend themselves harmlessly.

In the end, neither racism nor police violence change.

It makes sense to keep the focus on state violence as the prime means of enforcing class rule. Unite youth with the whole working class in a global drive against authoritarian and criminal rule. If you're to be accused of promoting sedition and general insurrection anyway, you may as well MAKE it 'legal' by being 'guilty' of the same...

Well, yeay... I consider myself Republican too... and that doesn't mean I don't like black guys, that's all I've ever been with, forever... and I think too many people in the AA community have been totally misinformed, for like forever... they believe in the CNN fake news people and those liars in the democratic party... such idiots!... I swear.
"...such idiots!.."
You're insulting 90% of black voters. So there's a 9 out of 10 chance your lips have been wrapped around those 'idiots' dicks.

Your fake profile is starting to crack at the seams. Your ******* reads like a pussy ass white guy, as opposed to a normal one, who gets off on black cock fantasy for himself. Your political screeds give you away, Should have stayed in the regular forums.

Last edited:
Weak sheep like you only betray’s country for propaganda 👍
You gotta be a moron Traitor no President has done more for Blacks than Trump Allocations of billions of dollars to Black college prison reform lowest black unemployment in history created opportunity zone for Blacks increased black businesses provided mentor ship for young blacks open up charter schools So Blacks can attend schools of their choice Stop listening to the lying liberals who do nothing for blacks and only want our vote
Name one thing Big Ears did for Blacks No thing but he and his idiot wife got rich they live the white so called privilege life he walks out of WH buys house for 8.2 million dollars goes around world suvkinup money Did he do one thing for Chicago no
Oh name is Robert Byrd Senator Grand Dragon In KKK Hugo Black Supreme Court Justice attorney for Alabama KKK FDR roundup and jail all Japanese Americans Robert Reed senator white supremacy nut Strom Thurmond list on and on Biddn biggest scumbag racist This piece of crap in politics for 46 years insults blacks insults Indians remember you cannot go in a 7-11 or Dunkin Doughnuts without Indian accent or Reddit on your head Poor ******* can get what white *******
All they do is lie and want our vote and never do anything for us yet they get richer and richer
Remember Donald Trump does not take a salary for being the President except one dollar
Traitor my ass Trump Four more years and he will bring back more jobs more industry to help us

"Privileged" white guys? Based upon what I've been reading in the BLM topics, being white makes all white guys privileged.

Yes? That is exactly what it means. "Privilege" as a concept just means that you have access to benefits in society that others might not, and that gives you a perspective that makes it hard to realize others might lack those same benefits. Being able-bodied gives you a certain kind of privilege, being white in the US does (or being Japanese in Japan), being male does in most situations (and female in specific other ones), having money gives you a lot of privilege, etc.

For example, if you come to NYC and have use of both of your legs, you might not notice how many subway stops don't have elevators (because you don't use them). But someone who can't use their legs definitely will. You might object to the public service "Access-A-Ride" which gives free transit to people with disabilities, until someone explains how hard the MTA for someone with a disability.

It's not a term of shame (having privilege isn't your fault), it's just a concept meant to bring your attention to some benefits you might have that you never think about. And having one type of privilege doesn't mean you have an awesome life or that you never dealt with shitty things (most people have dealt with real hard problems in their lives at one point or another). It's not to demean anyone.

It's not a term of shame (having privilege isn't your fault), it's just a concept meant to bring your attention to some benefits you might have that you never think about.
So, I supervise a staff of between 5-8 people; one level management. When I hire for an open position on my staff, the first thing HR does is look at the makeup of my current staff. They want me to maintain at least a 20-25% minority ratio to white staff members. I hire based upon the first "fully qualified" person to apply; I don't look at age, race, or gender. Yet, there have been a few instancies in which I wasn't allowed to hire the best qualified candidate, but meet a ratio by hiring minimum qualified.
I wonder how long THAT would last in the NFL, NBA, MLB leagues? Afterall, whites are minorities in major league sports.
Isn't that "privileged" as well?

Last edited:
Remember Donald Trump does not take a salary for being the President except one dollar .....
President has done more for Blacks than Trump Allocations of billions of dollars to Black college prison reform lowest black unemployment in history created opportunity zone for Blacks increased black businesses provided mentor ship for young blacks open up charter schools So Blacks can attend schools of their choice Stop listening to the lying liberals who do nothing for blacks and only want our vote
gif_Yellowball-scratchingHEAD2.gif We talking about the same President?
Of course he doesn't take a salary, he controls the legislation that makes HIM wealthy, he robs his own charities and voter donations of money for personal use, he travels to play golf 2-4 times a month and charges EVERYTHING to you and me and the rest of the morons who won't insist he be removed from office, he signs executive orders to pass legislation because no one agrees with his idiotic decisions, he robs the country of its revenue to better himself ... etc. Do I need to go on? Trump needs his Presidential pay like you need a one dollar "mail-in" rebate.
Trump's a frik'n CROOK and once he's not President, I totally expect him to flee justice rather than spend a day in prison for state wrongs.

Last edited:
You gotta be a moron Traitor no President has done more for Blacks than Trump Allocations of billions of dollars to Black college prison reform lowest black unemployment in history created opportunity zone for Blacks increased black businesses provided mentor ship for young blacks open up charter schools So Blacks can attend schools of their choice Stop listening to the lying liberals who do nothing for blacks and only want our vote
Name one thing Big Ears did for Blacks No thing but he and his idiot wife got rich they live the white so called privilege life he walks out of WH buys house for 8.2 million dollars goes around world suvkinup money Did he do one thing for Chicago no
Oh name is Robert Byrd Senator Grand Dragon In KKK Hugo Black Supreme Court Justice attorney for Alabama KKK FDR roundup and jail all Japanese Americans Robert Reed senator white supremacy nut Strom Thurmond list on and on Biddn biggest scumbag racist This piece of crap in politics for 46 years insults blacks insults Indians remember you cannot go in a 7-11 or Dunkin Doughnuts without Indian accent or Reddit on your head Poor ******* can get what white *******
All they do is lie and want our vote and never do anything for us yet they get richer and richer
Remember Donald Trump does not take a salary for being the President except one dollar
Traitor my ass Trump Four more years and he will bring back more jobs more industry to help us
The thing about Trump supporters is that when they call you names, or accuse you of anything, all you have to do is turn the spotlight on them and see they are guilty or exemplary of those names themselves. Projection at it's best.

You will not like any of the below information. It's ALL historical fact. This is for people who do not have their heads up Trump's bloated, cheese pocked ass.

Trump's allocation to HBCUs is a fraction of what Obama allocated.
Obama allocated over 7 Billion to black colleges. Trump allocated about 300 million. $7,000,000,000 >$300,000,000

Obama has done ten times the legislation on prison reform that Trump brags about.
Obama also did it with Congress in gridlock and no Kardashian Photo Op:

Trump's Administration undid a lot of criminal justice reform that Obama enacted:
Aside from arguing in court against people eligible for sentence reductions under the FIRST STEP Act. Trump's DOJ did the following, ALL fucked up the reforms OBAMA put in and ALL are sourced at the end of the above article.
  1. Jeopardized the FIRST STEP Act by underfunding its programs
  2. Reinstated DOJ contracts with private prisons
  3. Left director of the Bureau of Prisons position vacant for more than a year
  4. Disbanded a program to create federal prison education systems
  5. Closed halfway houses that help those incarcerated transition back to the community
  6. Prohibited federal investigations of patterns of unconstitutional policing
  7. Stopped assistance to police departments that voluntarily wanted reform
  8. Eliminated restrictions preventing police departments from obtaining military equipment
  9. Eliminated community-based violence prevention programs
  10. Condemned public criticism of police by threatening that protestors “might find themselves without the protection they need”
  11. Eliminated DOJ community policing program grants in proposed executive budget
  12. Attacked prosecutors who are pursuing criminal justice reform in their communitites
  13. Proposed to eliminate a DOJ office dedicated to help communities reduce racial conflict
  14. Rescinded federal guidance meant to stem the flow of the school to prison pipeline
  15. Ordered federal prosecutors to pursue the harshest punishments possible
  16. Threatened federal prosecutions for marijuana in states where it is legal
  17. Attempted to resume use of the federal death penalty and encouraged expansion of the death penalty in ******* cases
  18. Waged the same failed war on ******* from the 80s
  19. Attempted to ******* federal job candidates to disclose participation in diversion programs
  20. Expanded the federal use of civil asset forfeiture
  21. Suspended the national forensic science commission
  22. Failed to report on deaths in police custody as required by Congress
  23. Disbanded the DOJ Science Advisory Board that provided evidence-based rigor to DOJ policies
  24. Rescinded DOJ guidance that warned courts against excessive fees and fines

The black unemployment rate was 7.8 percent, the lowest it had been in nearly 10 years, when Trump took office in January 2017, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. You can thank Obama for that.
Under Trump, it dropped a full percentage point to 6.8 percent in December 2019.
That’s the lowest rate since the bureau began regularly breaking out unemployment rates by race in 1972.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics data release on February 2nd, 2020, the black unemployment rate crept back up to 7.7 percent in January 2020, almost exactly the rate when Trump became president. In April 2020 it was up to 14.7% (Coronavirus)

Obama had a recession and Black Unemployment at 16%, however, when he left office, he reduced it by more than 8%, or a little over 50% down to 7.8%.
Trump's best show was a reduction of 1%. Which did bring it to an all time low, but again, Obama reduced it by 8% and came very very close- less than 1% of setting that record.

Problem with charter schools is that it takes money from already beleaguered public school system where 93% of black children attend. So you take money from it, for about 5%, what about the other 88%? Why not take what works in charter schools (first and foremost- smaller more manageable classrooms, second-academic after school programs so working parents don't have ******* at home or in the streets from 3-6 when most ******* goes down) and apply that to public school systems??? Then, there is a fighting chance for at half of those students.

Idiot wife? Chicago Public School grad who earned her way into Princeton and then the best law school on the planet, Harvard, is an idiot? I'd like to see your credentials. You're fine with a First Lady who has no education, no skillsets, no mastery of any language, and does nothing but mooch off the taxpayers though they claim to be billionaires?
The Obamas left the WH the most popular political couple in the world, and signed nice book deals and film deals.
Which seems to have been a great investment. Michelle Obama's book is the best selling memoir of all time.
Everything they've done has made big money for Netflix and book publishers.
Reagan got a 2 million dollar cash gift from Japan AND a ranch, no one blinks an eye. That's white privilege.
OK. Yes, Obama has big ears. Also, a very lauded spot in history for the rest of time. So does Trump. Impeached, investigated, indicted.

Yep, we can go back in history and easily show that Southern Dems were racist as hell. Until one of them begin signing and pushing legislation through that protected the right to vote, outlawed discrimination based on race, provided programs that addressed, answered and measurably improved housing, education, employment, banking and quality of life for millions of blacks. President Johnson (the second one).

Whatever Klansman and White Supremacists thought or did in the 20th Century, they have been clear on who their favorite politicians is:

When white supremacist and nazis run for office TODAY, guess what? They run in the party that welcome them, the Republican Party:

So, what black person would want to be a part of a party that enjoys the support of white supremacists, or elected a president who tweets racist *******, and says racist things? Ben Carlson and Kanye West?

Trump doesn't take one dollar because he's used the presidency to enrich his family and their private businesses,
WHILE in office. Who needs 400K a year when you can fleece the American people for $400 million?

Dude, your tired ass talking points mean nothing to anyone who doesn't dream of blowing Trump. Sleep well.

So, I supervise a staff of between 5-8 people; one level management. When I hire for an open position on my staff, the first thing HR does is look at the makeup of my current staff. They want me to maintain at least a 20-25% minority ratio to white staff members. I hire based upon the first "fully qualified" person to apply; I don't look at age, race, or gender. Yet, there have been a few instancies in which I wasn't allowed to hire the best qualified candidate, but meet a ratio by hiring minimum qualified.
I wonder how long THAT would last in the NFL, NBA, MLB leagues? Afterall, whites are minorities in major league sports.
Isn't that "privileged" as well?
What's the make up of your area you live in? What's the make up of the population that would have the skillset you desire?
Those are the most important questions on outcomes of fair hiring.
Kind of sick of the professional sports analogy. You want to use that?
Wipe the slate clean of all people who were hired because of someone they knew, a referral, or a parent or some other legacy connection. Then set up the fully qualified first and only standard. Get rid of those who are not performing or get too old to perform at the rate they once could. That's the sports analogy.

Those are the most important questions on outcomes of fair hiring.
You obviously don't work in a large corporate office environment. I don't set the hiring rules ... I abide by them. And I have passed on hiring people I felt more qualified simply because of a minority hiring rule.
Had a position opening many years ago for a technical assistant.
• First applicant had 8 years in a similar job with one our biggest competitors ...
• Second applicant had a a master's degree ...
• Third one was oldest and had worked with several employers in the industry ...
I had to decided quickly as the tech assistant I had got married and suddenly moved away weeks before our convention.
So, who do you think I hired? It was a snap, actually ....
The one with the Biggest TITS!

Last edited:
You obviously don't work in a large corporate office environment. I don't set the hiring rules ... I abide by them. And I have passed on hiring people I felt more qualified simply because of a minority hiring rule.
Had an position opening many years ago for a technical assistant.
• First applicant had 8 years in a similar job with one our biggest competitors ...
• Second applicant had a a master's degree ...
• Third one was oldest and had worked with several employers in the industry ...
I had to decided quickly as the tech assistant I had got married and suddenly moved away weeks before our convention.
So, who do you think I hired? It was a snap, actually ....
The one with the Biggest TITS!
I did. First job out of college a little company called American Express then a hometown favorite Best Buy. But, as I explained before, I do public policy and politics (and some strategic management) now. My own business. Minority owned, majority approved. Mostly women.
My comment was directed in general to the shortcuts HR measure by. Not you. It was also to respond to the professional sports analogy. I mean if professional sports were like corporate America, then Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson ******* would be playing starting in the NBA.

Last edited:
Of course it is stupid because it doesn't affect you AT ALL! Good example of a White guy voicing his opinion, which is irrelevant! White men need to stop that BULLSHIT! You can't talk about this topic UNLESS it actually affects you, which White men will NOT understand because, yes, that's right, you're NOT BLACK! Stay in your lane, PERIOD!
Well I am a white male and don’t have a racist bone in my body!!! This has affected me greatly. I had my hvac business burned to the ground and I had nothing to do with anyone getting hurt,killed,or mistreated by anyone. I have 5 black employees out of 8 that I employ and they are out of work right now because of all of this. My insurance won’t cover my building or my hvac tools or supplies that were destroyed in this because 95% of insurances won’t cover riots. So I am kinda on the fence with this stuff since I am having to take out a 750,000 loan to even half way build my business back.

Back