Black Lives Matter!

Black Lives Matter

Triggered, no. As a cop who has dedicated his career to helping under privileged people in my community, I’m insulted by this uneducated piece of shut that doesn’t know what he is talking about.

As a cop, if you cannot recognize that there is a fundamental issue with police ******* that is the issue. No one is saying there isn’t good cops the fraternity that cops have to protect the bad ones is what makes them look bad as a whole. So unless there is change happening from within you cant judge people for feeling this way about cops. White people are also being killed by cops and that number is high because of the population of white people. What’s scary is how high how it is that black people are killed by cops compared to our population.

As a cop, if you cannot recognize that there is a fundamental issue with police ******* that is the issue. No one is saying there isn’t good cops the fraternity that cops have to protect the bad ones is what makes them look bad as a whole. So unless there is change happening from within you cant judge people for feeling this way about cops. White people are also being killed by cops and that number is high because of the population of white people. What’s scary is how high how it is that black people are killed by cops compared to our population.
What everyone fails to do is actually look at the situation. Most people that are involved with the cops are not innocent bystanders. Cops are not out hunting people. That is a myth. We are called to the scene by someone else for a problem. How people that get shot respond to that is what gets them shot

I'm so sick of all these racist pigs shooting and killing unarmed black men. I've said it before and I'll say it again. They indtimidated of our size 'cause we can easily take any white women so they're threatened.
100% with the first sentence. Sick and tired of being sick and tired.
I 'thumbs down' it for the last part.
This is too serious of a subject to tie it to some sexual intimidation idea. That reasoning falls right into the original intent of the KKK, basically to protect their women from us. We weren't trying to fuck, we were trying to live like citizens, which we were.

They aren't brutalizing us over paranoia of the possibility of fucking 'their' women, they are brutalizing and violating us because they see our race is reason enough to assume guilt, and thus our rights and lives have less or little value. We don't matter as much.

What everyone fails to do is actually look at the situation. Most people that are involved with the cops are not innocent bystanders. Cops are not out hunting people. That is a myth. We are called to the scene by someone else for a problem. How people that get shot respond to that is what gets them shot
Most people involved with the cops are not innocent bystanders.
So fucking what??? Not being a upright citizen your entire life doesn't mean guilt, and a death sentence on the spot.
You're like an occupying ******* in a territory where everyone you see is the enemy. Maybe not today but, eventually. So you're aggressive assholes to most people you meet. And you use the excuse the person wasn't an angel. GTFOH.

Triggered, no. As a cop who has dedicated his career to helping under privileged people in my community, I’m insulted by this uneducated piece of shut that doesn’t know what he is talking about.
You should be insulted by the many that violate the principles of the badge.
Or how about the many that remain silent when they witness or 'know' a shitty cop is in the wrong?
Why does it take a long process to weed out the bad?
That 'us' vs 'them' mentality is what you should be insulted about.
And, if you are truly an honest cop, you know what I write is correct. But, who's gonna have the back of a cop who snitch on a fellow cop? No one. So the blue wall of silence remains strong.

No, it’s how COPS respond with EXCESSIVE ******* that gets people shot (or choked out and/or injured) when it didn’t have to go down like that. This gets to the heart of the problem. Cops don’t ever want to be held accountable for their own actions or be questioned over how the handled a situation. It’s always somebody else’s fault. You felt “threatened”. BULLSHIT. You were just pissed off and believed wearing that badge gave you the license to do what you did, without any adverse consequences to yourself. After all, who is going to believe them over you . . . hiding behind your badge in your Blue Klux Klan leisure suit.

And cops lie ALL THE TIME to try to cover up for bad behavior, either their own or somebody else’s on the *******. The thing is, cameras have become ubiquitous in society, and police officers are being caught lying more than ever (except for when the body cams somehow seem to be magically turned off at the critical moments!!!). And although “hunting” might be too strong a word, unwarranted police “harassment” is not. Don’t come in here talking down to us “officer”. The chances are good that I have far more education than you do (including in your line of work!) since I already know I have more than most people in general. So save it bro 😎

Last edited:
I think that is an extreme oversimplification. I don't see many negative reactions that suggest police are hunting people or more accurately going out with premeditated intentions. I KNOW you guys deal with the most fucked up ******* one human can do to another (or themselves).

BUT, LEO being called because of a complaint, is not, and should never be, authorization to initiate or execute the use of deadly ******* without due cause. The poster you told to "Shut the fuck up" specifically said unarmed Black men; what bothers me the most is the presumption and too common, the practice that a loss of life is excusable solely because of job classification. Everyone else is charged, and tried, starting with a presumption of innocence (supposedly).

A police officer assessing ANY situation who decides to draw his weapon is introducing deadly *******. Implementing that deadly ******* must be openly and fairly evaluated on a case by case basis, like every other citizen. That is the only way to elevate the integrity of that "blue line" and gain the support of the people you protect AND those you must enforce the law on, who are still citizens you are charged to protect.

100% with the first sentence. Sick and tired of being sick and tired.
I 'thumbs down' it for the last part.
This is too serious of a subject to tie it to some sexual intimidation idea. That reasoning falls right into the original intent of the KKK, basically to protect their women from us. We weren't trying to fuck, we were trying to live like citizens, which we were.

They aren't brutalizing us over paranoia of the possibility of fucking 'their' women, they are brutalizing and violating us because they see our race is reason enough to assume guilt, and thus our rights and lives have less or little value. We don't matter as much.
@2kindred_spirits
What's your problem with this one?
You agree with the OP that they are intimidated because we can fuck their women?
Or, my assessment that it not because of sex, and this is too serious of subject to be decreased to sex?
Or is it that you can't see past sex when talking about black men? Yep, that's it.
#sad

Last edited:
An update on the Ahmaud Arbery case! I noticed that 48 Hours has got involved in the Arbery case, which is VERY GOOD to see! I also see that Ahmaud's mom got some EXCELLENT news that BOND was denied for both the ******* and ******* involved in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery! Definitely would like to extend congrats and prayers from my home city for Ahmaud's mom 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I saw the video on 48 Hours of Ahmaud's friend jogging just like Ahmaud was and I hope that he has a buddy or a brother who could ALSO jog along with him to be on the safe side!

Bond denied for ******* and ******* accused of killing Ahmaud Arbery - CBS News

DOUBLE STANDARD

But if it had been a Muslim or a person of color, as opposed to a middle-aged white man, at the very least the police would have obtained a search warrant (maybe even a no-knock) and burst in during the middle of the night with guns ready to fire in a blaze.

Here’s the truth: if you look into the founders of BLM for even two seconds on their website you will see that they are Marxists. Marxism is critical theory (to criticize everything), that’s why they invented the term critical race theory. It is Marxism replacing the “worker” with the black person in America. Black people are being used by radical Marxist, who probably have a lot of influence from the Chinese communist party. America has a history like anywhere else. But we need to realize there is no law that even tolerates the smallest amount of racism. Racism exists sure but it’s not systemic—it’s not law. The Marxist use black people to create division, they do this with everything: white vs black, poor vs rich, young vs old, women vs men. America is not suppose to be this way. We are suppose to be color blind, NOT focused on race. Anyone who supports the BLM organization just know you are being used by communists. And virtually everyone supports the statement “black lives matter”, no saying all lives matter does not invalid that. If your angry that means the wealthy and the communists are winning. We can instead all come together and say screw them!
Also we should all be afraid of Marxism. Ok so you get free stuff, in America I am free to have a weird kink, I’m allowed to be what I am into. Under totalitarian communism and Marxism, I and basically all of you will be killed. At least most people will get health care though right? And it doesn’t scare you when these giant tech companies start acting Marxist and banning those they disagree with? How do you know they won’t come after you? You don’t. BLM is communist BS and we all need to be against it

Last edited:
Here’s the truth: if you look into the founders of BLM for even two seconds on their website you will see that they are Marxists.
Yes, to a degree. It makes sense to look past the immediate problem of "this one bad cop" and to the core issues, like the economic system that brought us slavery and that perpetuates exploitation...

Marxism is critical theory (to criticize everything), that’s why they invented the term critical race theory. It is Marxism replacing the “worker” with the black person in America. Black people are being used by radical Marxist, who probably have a lot of influence from the Chinese communist party. America has a history like anywhere else.
This is like word salad

But we need to realize there is no law that even tolerates the smallest amount of racism. Racism exists sure but it’s not systemic—it’s not law.
Hahahaha my sweet summer _child

The Marxist use black people to create division, they do this with everything: white vs black, poor vs rich, young vs old, women vs men. America is not suppose to be this way. We are suppose to be color blind, NOT focused on race.
Being "colorblind" is a good way to bury your head in the sand and pretend that the US has no responsibility for the people it committed genocide to, or enslaved, or disenfranchised, or kept segregated, or continues to segregate.
Anyone who supports the BLM organization just know you are being used by communists.

Is BLM being used by communists, or are they communist themselves? Make up your mind.

Under totalitarian communism and Marxism, I and basically all of you will be killed.
Good thing BLM doesn't support totalitarianism, or overthrow of the US government!

And it doesn’t scare you when these giant tech companies start acting Marxist and banning those they disagree with?
Hahahahaha. "These hyper-capitalist for-profit mega-corporations are Marxist!"

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, to a degree. It makes sense to look past the immediate problem of "this one bad cop" and to the core issues, like the economic system that brought us slavery and that perpetuates exploitation...

This is like word salad
No one is looking past a bad cop. Only 9 unarmed black people were killed by cops in 2019 out of hundreds of millions of interactions between police and black people. And virtually everyone would agree those police should face the full extent of the law. But to say black people have to fear being black in America is a textbook example of Marxist propaganda. It simply isn’t real. And it’s ok to be afraid of things that aren’t real. I hate airplanes, I’m scared of them. But it’s simply not true that they are dangerous. Bad things happen. We cannot live in a utopia. Another unarmed black person will be killed by a cop. The only way to bring that number down to zero is to live in a totalitarian state and monitor everyone’s thoughts. Do you want to live in that world? Same thing with Jews, there has been and always will be a random person who hates Jews and goes crazy. All we can do is ease division and bring people together not make the division worse. Also you want proof that you are manipulated by the media? Tell em how mad you were about Tony Timpa’s death by cop. Oh wait you never ears of him. He died the same way George Floyd did and no one cares. Should Tony Timpas killers be brought to justice (which they haven’t) yes. Should cops get better training, yes. Should I fear cops, no.
Hahahaha my sweet summer _child

Being "colorblind" is a good way to bury your head in the sand and pretend that the US has no responsibility for the people it committed genocide to, or enslaved, or disenfranchised, or kept segregated, or continues to segregate.

give me an example of how the US does not take on responsibility for past crimes institutionally and culturally. Can you give me one example?

Is BLM being used by communists, or are they communist themselves? Make up your mind.
Both. Why does it have to be either one or the other? Are you against the idea that they are Marxists? Why are you so defensive over a non-profit organization that took in billions of dollars in donations?
Good thing BLM doesn't support totalitarianism, or overthrow of the US government!

Hahahahaha. "These hyper-capitalist for-profit mega-corporations are Marxist!"

Ahahahahahahahahaha
Yep these companies are banning conservatives from their platforms, cutting campaign contributions to republicans, stopping free speech. Twitter literally took the president of the United States off their platform and you don’t think that’s totalitarian behavior. You think they will stop there and not decide one day that people like us, “freaks” shouldn’t have a voice either? Tell me a reason they wouldn’t?

Back